support a club sponsor

Done, it's pathetic from their fans if true. A lot of people go to bars and restaurants based on reviews. When folk mark stuff down like that it's almost never a true representation of the place.

Been a few times and had a good night each time.  

Similar thing i saw was Trump international Golf course in Aberdeen has a really low rating. Nothing to do with the course (which is fantastic i hear) but purely because Trump owns it.

Good to see new sponsors at the club.

Left a review. We did a Trust night in Merchants when it was open, took over the place for a night and sold it out...hired a table magician and such like...maybe we should look at doing something similar for 7Saints seeing as Nick has been such a big supporter of the Trust in Killie initiative, and the football club.

27 minutes ago, baz said:

Left a review. We did a Trust night in Merchants when it was open, took over the place for a night and sold it out...hired a table magician and such like...maybe we should look at doing something similar for 7Saints seeing as Nick has been such a big supporter of the Trust in Killie initiative, and the football club.

Great idea.

33 minutes ago, baz said:

I've got a ping pong table in the garden, how about a trust fundraising ping pong tournament?

Just checked the guy on Facebook and he's obviously a complete saddo. Has young kids and posts that kind of rubbish. I stay in Prestwick and my wife and her work colleagues came in on the last day of school. Loved it. I'll get one of them to post a review. Can't believe Trip Advisor won't delete it due to the comment.

3 hours ago, baz said:

I think that should be a given as he is such a big supporter of the Trust. 

The bar is great for a night out anyway - regardless of whether he is a Killie fan or not. The food is great and so is the range of beers. 

Crowd of us heading to the golf tomorrow for the par 3 tourney. Have just suggested we pop in after it. I'm the designated driver so they have little choice!

Good to see a lot of local businesses there yesterday. The Killie trust could be so much more than just about savings money/fan on the board etc. A good wee networking opportunity as well. Lets help each other as well as the club.

1 minute ago, under5 said:

Crowd of us heading to the golf tomorrow for the par 3 tourney. Have just suggested we pop in after it. I'm the designated driver so they have little choice!

Good to see a lot of local businesses there yesterday. The Killie trust could be so much more than just about savings money/fan on the board etc. A good wee networking opportunity as well. Lets help each other as well as the club.

Always felt that Killie fans should help Killie fans.

How about a Blue 'n' White Pages to replace the old Yellow Pages? 

Just now, Mogwai said:

Always felt that Killie fans should help Killie fans.

How about a Blue 'n' White Pages to replace the old Yellow Pages? 

Maybe a list on the website with a list of the local companies who are on board with the trust or support the club in some way?

6 hours ago, baz said:

That was a good night. I fair miss Merchants. Was my favourite in Killie.

While I don't agree with someone posting negatively because of the team that the company sponsor, I also don't agree with posting fictitious 5 star reviews for something you have never been to. Not great for people that aren't interested in football and are looking for a truthful review. Sorry, just saying. Next time I'm up north I'll pop in and give you guys a try and then I'll post a review.