Kilmarnock Transfer plan addiction

Craigieboy

Kilmarnock plan addiction bring other new signings after Dom Thomas, Chris Burke & Alex Samizadeh join Kilmarnock this week; Ayr lost first game last weekend but Kilmarnock won tonight face Clyde 4-2.

Who players add two more come join us (McCulloch want bring 10 player after 10 leave this summer who they join us with Lee Clark)

Kilmarnock got new eight new signings.

Any trialist in Kilmarnock squad this week for training

Who trialist, trialist play position with where and trialist players from former team?

trialist offer Kilmarnock contract deal

16 minutes ago, Harrogate Peter said:

Clubs with any sense do their business early in a window ........... team can then gel BEFORE competitive games it helps reduce fan addiction too.We always seem to be playing catch up!

The bargain stall doesn't open until late in the window.

1 hour ago, Harrogate Peter said:

Clubs with any sense do their business early in a window ........... team can then gel BEFORE competitive games it helps reduce fan addiction too.

We always seem to be playing catch up!

The last 3-4 seasons because we have basically released & resigned an entire squad. No other top flight team has done similar iirc, so we can't expect to be as competitive until the newbies gel together.

Hopefully from next season this will change as only 3-4 will be required to strengthen the squad. 

LM mentioned at the supporters AGM we would have to be patient till the right players became available. Given his comment, why just sign players early in the window for the hell of it as they might not be the ones he has in mind.

I agree that the reason we're 'late' with all this is that we're in the 'Bargain basement' category. Sorting manager out late didn't help either!!

Depends on other clubs business etc. and we might be club of last resort as I think was the case with Broadfoot and Burke in particular. That doesn't mean that they are bound to be poor signings as some veterans have something to offer and others are disruptive, cynical arses after the last pay check! You have to trust manager to know the difference.

I think the point of my earlier one was we have to get used to the idea of where we are in the market and when early disasters like Ayr happen we've just got to suck it up!!