Antonio Murray

gmullin88

Attitudes on this thread is absolutely embarrassing. Too small, too old, doesn't play a high enough level. Most of you hadn't even heard of the guy two hours ago. McCulloch gets berated for going for same old names, the alledgedly looking outside the box and instantly the guy (who has scored a shedload of goals no matter what the level is) isn't good enough for our talent-laden Kilmarnock side. 

Have a word wae yourselves. 

Sometimes I think folk believe we are bigger than what we are 

i am assuming McCulloch doesn't make signings or show interests in potential players based on their wiki page 

a name is mentioned and if his wiki page doesn't read 300 goals in 50 appearances and it's page after page of moaning 

how about we give the greeting a rest and wait and see how it develops before we start complaining 

2 minutes ago, Gaz of the 20/20 said:

Too small, too old, doesn't play a high enough level. Most of you hadn't even heard of the guy two hours ago.

Paul Heffernan?

This 3rd Murray brother sounds like the Aussie rules version of the Heff.

1 minute ago, All the Wine said:

Like I said, he'll get a chance like everyone ejse but it's totally understandable that people are a hit underwhelmed by it. The shedloads of goals he scored were for Histon and Brisbane City. 

I think a player that scores that many goals is worth a look for us, even if they play at a lower level.

You can't knock a goal a game record over 90 odd matches.

He could've been a complete headbanger at Hibs a decade ago and has matured since as he's in last bit of his career?

Who knows.  I'd trust the manger judgment if he's gonna take a punt on it though.