Kris Boyd on Sky

kfc_superteam

1 minute ago, Bullitt said:

I think his actions lately are indefensible. Playing simply the best on a piano is a step too far now. 

Cheerio Boyd. Thanks for all the goals. You're a hero in my eyes so walk now before I start resenting you!

Sadly I don't think he'll walk he will continue to play when he wants give us plenty of pointing shouting and puffing and panting and continue to immerse himself in all things Hun 

I love the big man, he was responsible for many brilliant away days in my youth thanks to his goals. However, he is now becoming a burden to our club with his media work and lack of fitness / end product on the park.

I immediately thought as he slumped into the dugout, injured the other week that we had seen the last of him in a Killie jersey. I now hope this is the case as quite frankly, he is done.

You wonder what this says about the manager - is Boyd either just doing what he wants and not giving a f**k about what Lee thinks or is it because he knows that the manager doesn't care regardless?

Could you imagine someone getting away with this under Alex Ferguson, Walter Smith or, dare I say it, Jim Jeffries?  I don't think so.  Can't come across well to the other players in the squad as surely some see it the same way we do?

The whole Simply The Best thing is symptomatic of the show and Scottish football: Boyd is the Hun, Commons the Tim and they take the mickey out of one another's Hunness and Timness.

Which would be depressing enough if it weren't for the fact that Boyd is still playing for another club!  

Add in his Rangers-centric Sun column and it's clear that he has licence from the club to piss all over it.

There's nothing wrong with players supporting another club as long as they are sensitive to their own fans' feelings and keep it low-key.

Boyd is waving a big Follow Follow WATP flag in our faces.

Why is he even on the telly ? There must be a complete dearth of interesting characters. He's as dull as ditchwater, about as quick on his feet as he is on the pitch . He's been an embarrassment as a player since he left those goons , yet we still pay his wages . We are total rubbish at the moment ,but I'd rather we played anyone but that waste of ( huge, fat ) space.   

54 minutes ago, skygod said:

There's nothing wrong with players supporting another club as long as they are sensitive to their own fans' feelings and keep it low-key.

Bring back Bobby Williamson, he knew how to make sure players respect the club denying the hun hoardes their farewell to  McCoist.

His penalty ''miss'' still gets my blood pressure up I'm sure.

download.jpg

Like many on here I have always been quite easy going regarding boydy and his media career, but this is taking the absolute piss out of all of us and our club, if the club don't take some sort of disciplinary action or have him apologise I will be majorly disappointed, although I don't think they will. Puts us across as an absolute walkover of a club and as fans, time for boydy to choose, play for and promote killie or hang up your boots and sit in the pundit box singing follow follow. Absolutely had enough now.