tic (a) 08/08/17 (bet) fred

CB

Just now, Skepta said:

getting schooled by school weans

Weans like Rogic, Tierney, Griffiths, Armstrong, Hayes and Gordon, it was always a very big ask, they are miles ahead of anyone, and for anyone not akin to playing youngsters,,, they have a point to prove and give it 110%,, the saddest thing of all is the amount on here that seem to be taking pleasure in saying "I told you so"

Just now, killie billies pal said:

Weans like Rogic, Tierney, Griffiths, Armstrong, Hayes and Gordon, it was always a very big ask, they are miles ahead of anyone, and for anyone not akin to playing youngsters,,, they have a point to prove and give it 110%,, the saddest thing of all is the amount on here that seem to be taking pleasure in saying "I told you so"

The saddest thing is people thinking this drubbing is somehow acceptable because it's against Celtic. Why even show up to these games? If fans are content with us taking a doing?

1 minute ago, killie billies pal said:

do you need help on the definition of wean? Google is your best bet.

Forget all this second string rubbish! Griffiths, Armstrong,Rogic, Tierney, Hayes, Gordon are all playing. That team would beat every other team in Scotland. The players brought in for the sellick are far better than ours and on more money than our top earners. Hearts lost 4-1 there. 

Yes we could do a bit better but get a grip!

2 minutes ago, killie billies pal said:

I haven't said told you so once but I did state at the end of last season that McCulloch shouldn't get the job & Broadfoot should be nowhere near Rugby Park. Of course I got shouted down.

1 minute ago, Sandman396 said:

Scottish football is a joke now.

Celtic are so far ahead of anyone else it is no longer a competition.

I am saddened by the death of our national sport. 

Agree with this, No wonder the TV company's offer us a pittence, it's a one horse race before a ball is kicked.....

12 minutes ago, Scooby_Doo said:

One of their 'second or third string' playing tonight is the guy that strolled it for us on loan last season, so no-one should be surprised.

Do we have a single player that Rodgers would've picked for Celtic tonight if you told him he couldn't pick any of his first XI?

No, but we have full time professional players who should at least be organised as a team and offer some resistance.