CB

tic (a) 08/08/17 (bet) fred

Is anyone surprised we are getting raped? Like seriously are we that deluded we think we can even perform anywhere near their level? 

Edited by Skepta

Just now, Doonhamer said:

This could be really bad tonight. I'm listening on the radio. Sounds like the Alamo !

Their U19s are 2-0 up and should be more 

1 minute ago, Skepta said:

Is anyone surprised we are getting raped? Like seriously are we that deluded we think we can even perform anywhere near their level? 

Yes i am surprised we're getting steamrollered by a bunch of wee boys personally 

Just now, Skepta said:

Considering it's a 2nd/3rd tier Celtic team, yes. I am surprised and extremely disappointed.

3 minutes ago, bute-killiefan said:

"Five teenagers in the Celtic starting line-up tonight.

"Anthony Ralston (18), Kris Ajer (19), Calvin Miller (19), Kundai Benyu (19) and Eboue Kouassi (19)."

And we still can't compete. What is the point in Scottish football?

We will never compete with a mindset that says "hang on". Once were 5 or 6 six down we will have a go.

1 minute ago, Killie lad said:

Yes i am surprised we're getting steamrollered by a bunch of wee boys personally 

well you are blind to how bad our team is!!! 

Beat by ayr, struggled with lower league teams.

2 minutes ago, Skepta said:

Against a Celtic team with four players I've never heard of?

Yes, I'm surprised. 

All of them want to have right good look at themselves, and that includes McCulloch. 

Just now, skygod said:

Against a Celtic team with four players I've never heard of?

Yes, I'm surprised. 

All of them want to have right good look at themselves, and that includes McCulloch. 

Again, we struggled against lower league teams... I cant have been the only one to see this coming.

I was amazed by those on here who saw positives on Saturday. We're slow and basically rubbish. This could be really embarrassing. How come small European teams can come to Celtic and make a reasonable fist of it?

Edited by Mclean07

Just now, Skepta said:

well you are blind to how bad our team is!!! 

Beat by ayr, struggled with lower league teams.

Trust me, i'm not. The team is f**king dreadful, as is our manager. I've been utterly baffled about the preseason positivity but this is another level of embarrassment.  

jesus.....looking at the match stats on bet365 ive never ever seen a more one sided game.  pretty shocking so far.  no shots on/off target, 19% possession, even only 1 dangerous attack!

At work and only able to follow text commentary and this but it seems that my pre season optimism was wildly misplaced. This sounds like boys against men, with the boys giving the men an absolute shoeing. 

Do hope afterwards we don't hear phrases like "it's a learning experience" .........yet again...

Feel sorry for those fans who went.......

• Back of the Net! 1

One of their 'second or third string' playing tonight is the guy that strolled it for us on loan last season, so no-one should be surprised.

Do we have a single player that Rodgers would've picked for Celtic tonight if you told him he couldn't pick any of his first XI?

3 minutes ago, Doonhamer said:

Saturday's home game will be good after this debacle. 

"Good" in what respect?