173 not out......

killiehippo

• KillieFC pinned this topic
  • baz unpinned this topic

Cracking issue @killiehippo. I was that engrossed in it standing at the bar of the Brass, I lost track of time and missed the six o'clock bus (that's what I told Mrs Ewart anyway....). The article about Project Brave was particularly interesting, as I have not come across much criticism of it in the media- there seems to be a wait and see attitude and I think Malky Mackay has had a bit of a free ride since getting the job. The fact Rangers U-20s have been allowed to leave the Development League to play friendlies against "better" teams is something else that has gone largely unremarked since it was announced (although I seem to remember it would be for "the good of Scottish football as a whole" according to the press release). The Joe Cairney article was good. One question- do you know where the photo on the front cover was taken? I can't believe it was Rugby Park- there's trackside advertising for an establishment called The Salad Bowl !!!:killiepie: Looking forward to the next issue.

Edited by DuncanEwart