Ice Hockey

steve101

I went to watch the Toronto Maple Leafs play the Florida Panthers. 3-1 down with 2 minutes to go and someone from the Leafs thumps a Florida player and gets sin binned for the rest of the game, and folk were cheering for him, even though he had effectively thrown the game away. Since then I have had no respect for the sport

32 minutes ago, gdevoy said:

Is it covered on Sky Sports or BT Sport? Somebody commented on the BBC fixation with cricket pointing out that well over 10 times the number of people who are interested in Cricket watch ice Hockey around the world.

It's on son of Setanta. Premier Sports.

So, three men and a dug get to watch it.

ever since NAPM kicked in I've been a regular at Braehead Clan.

First went along after going to the Christmas sales and seeing a game was advertised for the next night so popped along. Was the first game to get over 3,000 attendance. We were hooked and returned to the midweek game that was only a £5 per ticket. Ice Hockey is much more exciting and entertaining that anything you'll see in the SPL. Tickets are priced well and for most of the time I could get the now wife and myself into one game for the price of a Rugby Park walk up. Atmosphere is miles ahead of Rugby Park, you can get a pint at your seat if that's what interests you. Rivalry between Braehead and Fife is also great, Going to the Piggery in the league cup it almost felt a bit empty and nothing like the derby matches that have gone before.

Its manageable to do Rugby Park then straight to Braehead too. I'd defo recommend giving it a go at some point in your life.

• 2 weeks later...