Club Announce New SLO

Calummoore86

5 minutes ago, Wrangodog said:

The appointment of Allen as SLO is integral in maintaining and improving communication throughout the Club, both internally and externally.

It would have been good if the club had improved communication by updating the contact for the new SLO at the same time that they announced his appointment. Still down as Andrew Miller. 

Allen replied to a message I left a few weeks a go.

8 hours ago, Killie alan said:

Allen replied to a message I left a few weeks a go.

Delighted our new SLO has replied to one email since he started/ a great start.

If he hadn't done that I'd be thinking we had taken on someone who wouldn't and couldn't engage.

Useless 

This position should have been advertised like Patrick Thistle/ however our board and CEO don't see the importance of a full time employee. Too busy building hospitality to cater for their own selfish needs

2 hours ago, BLTM said:

If he hadn't done that I'd be thinking we had taken on someone who wouldn't and couldn't engage.

Useless 

This position should have been advertised like Patrick Thistle/ however our board and CEO don't see the importance of a full time employee. Too busy building hospitality to cater for their own selfish needs

How are Bowie and Kiltie selfish?

3 hours ago, BLTM said:

Useless 

aye when John Kiltie made himself readily availble for the recent TIK roadshows on a Monday evening, stood in community centres in his own time to engage with fans if they decided to show up, thats dead selfish

give yourself peace

3 hours ago, BLTM said:

Useless 

Ooft you seriously need to wind your neck in. I've not seen anything so far to make me think Bowie and Kiltie are in the least bit selfish. In fact Kiltie especially seems to have done more by attending the recent meetings. Maybe you'd like Uncle Michael back ?

• 2 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

How do communicate with the new SLO?

You mean you don't know how to contact the guy who is supposed to be engaging with the supporters. Another waste of space and worse than the last puppet who was at least visible. While you try and get a response ask him what his plans to engage with the support is

23 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

I'm going to contact him and the club re Boyd. Everyone moaning about should do the same. They won't do anything about it, but at least they'll know. It's a little part of what is wrong with the whole club at present. Accepting low standards in every area of the club.

Let us know if you get any response. I expect, after a week or so, probably some official political meaningless wiffle waffle I could write myself without ever confronting Kris himself abut the matter.

It seems disingenuous to say they are concerned by embarrassingly low crowds when the players are working for national broadcasters promoting rival teams.

1 hour ago, Mclean07 said:

I'm going to contact him and the club re Boyd. Everyone moaning about should do the same. They won't do anything about it, but at least they'll know. It's a little part of what is wrong with the whole club at present. Accepting low standards in every area of the club.

I don't always agree with you on posts, but I 100% agree with contacting the club.

Is this not something that the supporters clubs could release a statement about rather than isolated emails from the odd fan? (odd as in number... not odd as in you're odd...)

48 minutes ago, Bullitt said:

Is this not something that the supporters clubs could release a statement about rather than isolated emails from the odd fan? (odd as in number... not odd as in you're odd...)

What exactly do the KFCSA do?

Aren't  they supposed to be the voice of the supporters? Are their heads stuck in the sand? What is their role? 

Stand up and be counted or move on

• 3 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, DAVE_T said:

Was the last one not taken off here because not everyone had access to .com or did not use .com ? So now if you don't use Twitter then you don't have access to the SLO.  mmmmmmmm interesting 

Only posted it as another avenue to be able to message Allen, I'm sure there are other ways to get in contact with him....

8 hours ago, DAVE_T said:

Was the last one not taken off here because not everyone had access to .com or did not use .com ? So now if you don't use Twitter then you don't have access to the SLO.  mmmmmmmm interesting 

I'm pretty certain there are more Killie fans who use twitter than use this  forum.