Hamilton Accies Match Fred 26-8-17

Craigieboy

Really missing a ball player in the midfield to take the sting out of the game, Frizzell and Wilson are good prospects but sometimes it looks as if they're lacking in something which comes with experience. At 2-0 we just seemed to cave in and we were overrun in the middle.

1 minute ago, MJout said:

Thankfully the players and management team won't have that pathetic attitude. Perhaps you should look up the word "supporter" in the dictionary.

Can you honestly say you disagree with anything I've written? As for my attitude, that's utterly irrelevant when being truthful about what I saw. 

50 minutes ago, Killie alan said:

What the hell was smith doing the guy was gong away from goal. Should be fined . It feels like a defeat not like a draw.

He knows it too Alan, had his head in his hands the last 5 mins after he gave it away, he's a fcuking liability, always has been always will be, that's not the first time he's done it either....

Edited by C4mmy31
Spelling

18 minutes ago, ki11ie said:

We looked decent in stages, clearly have quality in the squad, Mcdonald, Greer, Taylor, Erwin, Jones all woukd play mosy Spl teams, what we are missing is experience in the dugout any clever manager would of came away with 3 points today can we use budget to get an experince coach to help our young management team out??  

So an older head would have prevented Greer and Smith making errors for the 2 goals .Two experienced players cost us the game not the manager 

17 minutes ago, Candygram for mongo said:

Can you honestly say you disagree with anything I've written? As for my attitude, that's utterly irrelevant when being truthful about what I saw. 

Surely from my response you can see that I disagree with the majority of what you said.

I thot we looked decent today against a side who've already beaten better teams than us this season & they look far from relegation candidates the way they pass the ball. It made a difference having Wilson playing in the holding role with Frizzell more advanced but WTF is going on with JJ,he was awful today! There's still 2 teams worse off than us & a long way to go. Without being too harsh on Boyd I hope he's out for a few weeks & that forces the managers hand with regards to starting Erwin cos that's a must if we're to start climbing. No way would Boyd have had the pace to hold off the defender the way Erwin did at his goal. Lastly I thot we could have got behind the team a bit better when we were up 2-0 & gave them the push they needed to hang in there for the 3 points.

Seriously lacking a midfielder, Ali Crawford strolled that game. We have cammy bell as backup when the money would have been better spent . Sorry but the tactical long ball is a joke as well as one up front at home against that lot and that all stems from the manager Who better get his act together or we will be looking for another before Christmas 

If we cannot beat Accies at home , when 2 nil up ......its adds to the poor start and more questions for the current set up

decent first half some positives , but then yet again we were second best in midfield when opposition stepped up and apart from our the good play for our second goal there was lack of decent football when we got possession ......which was minimal 

if only we had brought in that quality midfielder ......but budget been used in all other areas 

Lost count the number of times we launched the ball up to Boyd/Erwin only for them to lose out and Hamilton mop up easily. Utter garbage.

We desperately need a midfielder.

Smith doesn't impose himself on the game and the youngsters need a break. If Power isn't going to get fit then cancel his contract and get him to f**k. 

I do think individual mistakes played a role today. But the teams reaction to the Accies goal was dreadful. That's on the manager. I'd have put Brophy in for Frizzel to run at that defence. We just sat back and invited them on for the last 15 minutes. Maybe others would disagree, but I cannot see a more experienced manager not doing something to manage the end of that game better. He didn't even have subs out training for the last 10 minutes. 

15 minutes ago, Craigie11 said:

I thot we looked decent today against a side who've already beaten better teams than us this season & they look far from relegation candidates the way they pass the ball. It made a difference having Wilson playing in the holding role with Frizzell more advanced but WTF is going on with JJ,he was awful today! There's still 2 teams worse off than us & a long way to go. Without being too harsh on Boyd I hope he's out for a few weeks & that forces the managers hand with regards to starting Erwin cos that's a must if we're to start climbing. No way would Boyd have had the pace to hold off the defender the way Erwin did at his goal. Lastly I thot we could have got behind the team a bit better when we were up 2-0 & gave them the push they needed to hang in there for the 3 points.

So accies at home is another team it's ok not to win against because they aren't that bad? Can someone please tell me who we should be beating then because for me today is a must win 

16 minutes ago, david mcbeth said:

That was one of the most disheartening games I have seen for a long time. We were complete s**te for entire second half, utterly outclassed by feckin Hamilton Accies FFS but even then we get 2 goals to the good and hand them both of theirs on a plate.

Heard McCulloch on the radio just then basically saying he has no idea why we are so s**te. That's the guy that signed the players, picked the team and gave the team talk. He has "no idea" why we are so s**te.  

Honestly feel like giving it a miss for a very long time after that today. How many seasons can we be this inept under manager after manager and still survive? And what is the point in surviving if you are sitting in a crowd of 2000 folk watching the mighty Killie being totally outclassed by Hamilton fkn Accies DAz McKinnon and all?? Total waste of time watching Killie. Saps the life out of you,

Agree about giving it a miss for a while...I feel exactly the same. I said in another thread this week I'd need to see a big performance today...that wasn't one. Even if we'd won the game 2-1, it wouldn't disguise the fact the product is not worth £20 a time regularly. 

48 minutes ago, Killiepies said:

So an older head would have prevented Greer and Smith making errors for the 2 goals .Two experienced players cost us the game not the manager 

Rubbish, the change should have been Burke for Frizzell as we were starting to sit back after Erwin scored that would have put us back on the front foot, O'Donnell never got forward after McKenzie came on, he had to sit back as McKenzie doesn't offer the same cover as Thomas does. Only McCulloch could snatch a draw from the jaws of victory.....

Edited by C4mmy31

15 minutes ago, mathematics said:

Thoroughly enjoyed the game and thought that we could have easily won it. Undone by Smith being an utter c**t.

25 minutes ago, Candygram for mongo said:

Agree about giving it a miss for a while...I feel exactly the same. I said in another thread this week I'd need to see a big performance today...that wasn't one. Even if we'd won the game 2-1, it wouldn't disguise the fact the product is not worth £20 a time regularly. 

That's a shame. We will all miss your positive outlook. 

13 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Rubbish, the change should have been Burke for Frizzell as we were starting to sit back after Erwin scored that would have put us back on the front foot, O'Donnell never got forward after McKenzie came on, he had to sit back as McKenzie doesn't offer the same cover as Thomas does. Only McCulloch could snatch a draw from the jaws of victory.....

O'Donnell was f**king knackered. Slowed down play as much as possible every time the ball went out.