Hamilton Accies Match Fred 26-8-17

Craigieboy

Opposing manager makes a sub and changes the system, McCulloch responds I'm no way whatsoever, we crumble. Happened at the end of last season. Happening again.

Maddening. There were loads of positives today but the attitude for the last half hour was stinking. Frizzel was knackered, Burke sitting unused. Frustrated

12 minutes ago, historyman said:

Four home games and only one point. 

Boyd starts instead of Erwin.

McCulloch takes off Thomas again and we lose late goals.

Smith costs us again with yet another stupid foul. 

Very worried for the rest of the season - how do we improve?

You disagree with taking Thomas off? Don't think this is anyway linked to losing the goals. McKenzie did well when he came on. Thomas apart from goal didn't have a great game.

Hamilton were well worth their point (at least). They were better than us, they moved the ball better. Our second looked offside. It looked like a definite penalty, there was no need for Smith to make that challenge. We look just now like we're going down without worrying about the playoff. 

Edited by Candygram for mongo

The loss of 2 points is very disappointing. 

1 minute ago, DeStijl said:

I was right in front of it and myself and loads around me were actually calling for a Killie freekick. Really need to see it again.

Looked very soft but did Smith need to make the challenge.

We looked decent in stages, clearly have quality in the squad, Mcdonald, Greer, Taylor, Erwin, Jones all woukd play mosy Spl teams, what we are missing is experience in the dugout any clever manager would of came away with 3 points today can we use budget to get an experince coach to help our young management team out??  

2 minutes ago, Candygram for mongo said:

Hamilton were well worth their point (at least). They were better than us, they moved the ball better. Our second looked offside. It looked like a definite penalty, there was no need for Smith to make that challenge. We look just now that like we're going down without worrying about the playoff. 

Thankfully the players and management team won't have that pathetic attitude. Perhaps you should look up the word "supporter" in the dictionary.