C4mmy31

Motherwell match thread

3 minutes ago, MarkD1989KTID said:

Broadfoot on. well that's the radio off. just play with 10 men Lee

Aye, you're right! Let's bring Adam Frizzell on and play him centre half! f**k off ya clown!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MarkD1989KTID said:

Broadfoot on. well that's the radio off. just play with 10 men Lee

Just now, Ngonge88 said:

Aye, you're right! Let's bring Adam Frizzell on and play him centre half! f**k off ya clown!

Or we could indeed bring on Adam Frizell for Greer I like it good idea. then move Wilson to centre half. 

• Back of the Net! 1

3 minutes ago, Sp3ckyh0td0g81 said:

Wait for it ........ 

I am absolutely convinced we are going down this year. Cut adrift by Christmas. We just couldn't continue relying on one team continuously being worse than us. this year. We are that team. We need to start our contingency plans for the championship now. Start saving so we can at least remain full time come August 2018

• Like 1
  • Red Card 1
  • Sad 1
  • Back of the Net! 4

3 minutes ago, MarkD1989KTID said:

I am absolutely convinced we are going down this year. Cut adrift by Christmas. We just couldn't continue relying on one team continuously being worse than us. this year. We are that team. We need to start our contingency plans for the championship now. Start saving so we can at least remain full time come August 2018

The  squad is as weak as I have seen for a long time. Only 2 or 3 average players. The rest not good enough at this level.

5 minutes ago, MarkD1989KTID said:

Dundee ain't much better tbh.....I will start to panic, once we have Dicker & Kiltie back, if we don't pick up then.....

4 minutes ago, MarkD1989KTID said:

I want to disagree with you I want to remain optimistic but right now I actually can't find an argument against this if we can't turn this around today the rot will only start to root itself deeper and deeper 

away to Aberdeen next week who we haven't beat since Jesus started shaving 

1 minute ago, kevin1869 said:

Poss: 38% - 62%

Shots: 3 - 14

Shots on Target: 1 - 7

Would like to think we could be a wee bit more competitive than those stats suggest...

With Motherwell the home team, the order of those stats suggest it's all Killie? Contrary to what the radio report is suggesting. 

Just now, Blackislekillie said:

We're still not bottom as it stands. There's a team and a game plan in there somewhere. 

The quality of player is absolutely shocking. We're miles behind every other team in this league in terms of fitness, tactics, technical ability. This current squad are a mid table league one team. As was shown against Ayr first game of season. 

Aberdeen next, then 2 home games. that will leave us with 1 point from 8 GAMES. 

relegation without a whimper is inevitable. I'm heartbroken

• Red Card 1
  • Sad 1
  • Back of the Net! 1

1 minute ago, MarkD1989KTID said:

The quality of player is absolutely shocking. We're miles behind every other team in this league in terms of fitness, tactics, technical ability. This current squad are a mid table league one team. As was shown against Ayr first game of season. 

Aberdeen next, then 2 home games. that will leave us with 1 point from 8 GAMES. 

relegation without a whimper is inevitable. I'm heartbroken

Wait for it... realism ain't popular on here!!

8 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Dundee ain't much better tbh.....I will start to panic, once we have Dicker & Kiltie back, if we don't pick up then.....

Are you thinking of the same Dicker and Kiltie or did we sign two new players with those names?

The board are as culpable as well, always the easy option with the managerial appointment expecting miracles to happen. It's going to be a long season and I've said it before us fans deserve better.  

• Back of the Net! 3

3 minutes ago, WIGHT and BLUE said:

Wait for it... realism ain't popular on here!!

What's realism in your mind? because my eyes week in week out are showing me a team in blue and white that look like a part time lower league team that have been drawn one of the big premiership teams in the cup and have accepted defeat and just hope to try and keep it respectable. We're down. this train crash is hurtling towards relegation. it's so painful I want to look away but I can't