Rossco thread

skygod

Utterly pitiful performance. Left with 10 minutes left and we hadn't had a single shot on target.

O'Brien absolutely pissed all over our midfield. Is that what an experienced player like Burke or Power is supposed to play like?

I make it 2 wins in 18 league games. We have next to no chance of staying up if McCulloch remains in charge. He clearly doesn't have what it takes to organise and motivate players and the majority of his signings have been poor. Probably some of the higher earners at the club were sitting on the bench.

If he doesn't resign then he needs to be sacked right now.

9 minutes ago, virtuocity said:

Yes, while the quality of playing staff is a concern, what is more worrying is the nature of the performances.  You could see that the players were a bit more fired up coming on to the pitch for the second half.  One has to question why they weren't fired up from the first minute.

Very, very naive team this year and McCulloch appears to completely lack any tactical awareness.  If we're going to punt the ball to Erwin, that's absolutely fine, but it's entirely obvious that there needs to be someone next to him.  Just look at Gardyne sniffing about between midfield and attack, picking up the scraps- Jordan Jones or Dom Thomas in there would have done a decent job.

However, the MOST worrying thing was that as County started to dominate, they got their goal and then immediately went about their business again, controlling the game and holding on to the ball.  THAT was the point that a substitution should have been made.  Alas, McCulloch thought he'd see where we were at half time.  Unfortunately for us, we lost a crappy second.

McCulloch may do a decent job somewhere as assistant manager.  However, he should lose his job as Killie manager TONIGHT.  Get someone else in, someone with experience of improving players, and let's start again in a fortnight.  

There's no point punting the ball up to Erwin, he can't get his muscle bound body off the ground and is lucky to win 1 out of every 10( being very generous). When he does manage to get in front of the defender he invariably stumbles on it and we lose possession, for a big strapping lad he is easily pushed off the ball. Try him out wide and if that doesn't work, well I don't know what else to do with him. He did have no support for first 45 mins and balls into box were poor, especially Jones, can't seem to get ball off the ground with his left foot. Woeful to watch, can't get any enjoyment out of this at all, No wonder folk ain't coming back.

Embarrassing today. It’s sad how many times we’ve used that word or pathetic in recent seasons.

We lacked fight and were a tactical shambles. They walked through us and bullied our players. We didn’t compete physically, mentally or footbally.

The players looked beat after the first goal and there was never a serious chance of getting back into it. 

I watched McCulloch closely in the second half and he was clueless. Aside from going 4-4-2 we made no real attempt at getting back into it. Only in the very last minute did we go all out and throw bodies forward for a throw in. Then we didn’t get the ball in the box.

Time for change 

Utter crap today and I don't thing Jesus Christ couldn't save us from relegation with this set of players .Midfield is non existent and they look way out there depth.Central defense give away a goal again .Big punt up to Erwin looks like our only tatic who isn't any better than Boyd.Poor signings and our home grown players are just not SPL class can only see us going down unless the board bankroll a new manager come January 

The only way that there will be change tonight is if LM resigns.

I don't expect the board to act today. They will probably take stock over the next few days rather than reacting straight away if they decide to sack him. Question is who will take over and can they get better performances and results with the players we have got.

Only Partick stopping us from being completely detached at the bottom of the table. Could this be enough to stop the board sacking LM?

It was odd that he took so long to take the job in the first place. If he didn't want to be a manager or didn't think he was up to it he'd have been better saying so as he has damaged his reputation as a coach. He'll end up in the lower leagues and I think he'd have been better serving an apprenticeship there.

would be funny if Boyd was asked to comment on LM's tenure and to compare it with Cathro's at Hearts given his comments about the latter?  

A team like Ross Co did not have to get out of second gear in that second half and easily saw the game out.....keeper hardly troubled , centre half strolled around dominating Erwin then Boyd easily and midfield for them passed round and muscled our lightweight midfield so easily.

.says it all really when team like that can stroll things so easily against LM's insepid badly organised Killie team ...at RP

depressing for those who were there and no wonder attendances are dropping off yet again 

23 minutes ago, MJout said:

Greer was terrible today too. Not a single player close to pass marks.

Greer is good player who is being made to look mediocre by his team, at the beginning he was constantly looking for a pass to midfield then realised when the opportunity was there the extremely small and weak midfield were hiding and bullied off the ball, so all he had on was the punt up the park.

I thought Erwin was coming on to game when he got subbed, he needs to play in front two which at home should happen 

50 minutes ago, historyman said:

Utterly pitiful performance. Left with 10 minutes left and we hadn't had a single shot on target.

O'Brien absolutely pissed all over our midfield. Is that what an experienced player like Burke or Power is supposed to play like?

I make it 2 wins in 18 league games. We have next to no chance of staying up if McCulloch remains in charge. He clearly doesn't have what it takes to organise and motivate players and the majority of his signings have been poor. Probably some of the higher earners at the club were sitting on the bench.

If he doesn't resign then he needs to be sacked right now.

I felt I had to wait to boo.

52 minutes ago, killieblue said:

If McCulloch has any respect for the fans he will leave now and this time don’t just appoint the assistant manager just because he is the easiest candidate. We need someone who has passion for the club and can pass that passion onto the players

Bulls**t we need someone with talent and ability. You could throw a rock at the Frank Beattie stand and hit someone passionate for the club. That doesn't make the management material.