Rossco thread

skygod

1.) Why were we sitting off Ross County allowing them to stroll 70 yards with the ball before being challenged. Our "midfield" were deeper than our centre halfs and were keeping Jamie McDonald company in his box. I didn't see a single player within 30 yards of Ross Draper for 90 minutes.

2.) Ross County didn't even get out of 2nd gear once all game. They will never play an easier game in their careers. 

3.) It's nearly 7pm and we haven't heard of Lee McCulloch and Peter Leven resigning or being sacked yet. 

I don't think the players look fit. I genuinely think someone will come in next and say about how out of shape they are. 

We don't close down because we simply don't have the energy to do it. 

Watching the wee twitter videos of training most weeks genuinely looks poorer organised than when I played for a piss poor Wishaw Junior side.

Im scunnered with it all. I really do like Lee, he's a great guy but this was a job for an experienced manager and now this f**k up means we will need to pay Peter and Lee off and our playing budget is taken up by Broadfoot, Burke and Power etc. 

New manager could come in tomorrow but he can't do SFA until January and by that time it could be unavoidable that we will be near the rest of the pack. 

8 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Interestingly..... On the BBC website match report, Owen Coyle has done his post match reaction interview, but nothing from McCulloch or anyone at Rugby Park.

McCulloch kept the players in post mast for approx half an hour. The guy who done the match report and Owen Coyle interview didn’t interview McCulloch that wasn’t left to Rob McLean

Left with 10 minutes to go to beat the rush and found myself in a squeeze to get down the stairs. That says it all the majority couldn't even be arsed to hang around to boo .

i can't see LM resigning he will have his agent advising against this as he will have too much to lose and if it was the majority of people on this site they'd do,the same . Who in there right mind resigns from a 6 figure salary ? 

If he does then I will retain my respect for the guy