Next Manager Thread

virtuocity

54 minutes ago, piffer said:

The Daily Record list six managers who could be in with a shout. Number six Clarence Seedorf.

Absolute lazy journalism as usual from the Daily Record, exception being Jack Ross whom I like, but not experienced or proven himself enough yet. 

Ending with, Clarence Seedorf, thrown in for sensationalism purposes, a big name in terms of a player, a nobody as a manager, not to mention bankruptcy type wage demands if we were daft enough in the first place.

Some interesting names - Paul Ince / Steve Lomas are interesting.

No Jack Ross, he may go on to great things but far too unproven in the AJ category of managers.

We need an experienced manager, all the ex killie players can be no 2. if people are so keen to have a 'killie man' on board. Lets see what happens and at least we can go in to the Partick game with some encouragement (although majority of the players aren't up to much)

42 minutes ago, azertyuiop said:

Mccoist would do

I can see where the McCoist link is coming from. When I saw his Rangers team on the telly I often thought does he have a plan, I wonder what they work on in training. A common question I have asked myself as a Kilmarnock fan over the years is wtf do they work on in training?!?! I can see the fit there. One other thing I thought about McCoist as Rangers manager is that he never seemed to appreciate the importance of wingers in creating chances. Amazing considering the position he played. His Rangers team were always direct and through the middle.