The Lee McCulloch Is Gone Thread

CardinalSpin

1 hour ago, Mogwai said:

Billy Davies could just be the right kind of psycho we desperately need to breathe life into this club.

He'd work hard to succeed, wouldn't stand for shirkers (at any level) and we'd never be out the news. 

Never mind phonecalls to see if you're renewing your season ticket, Wee Billy will be in your kitchen slapping that cup of tea out yer hand and dragging you by the hair down to Rugby Park. He'll stand over you glaring like an irate school teacher while you cough up your dough. 

Likes a wee threesome, get two other good Killie men in with him !

Anyone thinking  that we should appoint someone "out of the box " must be out there box .It Dosn't work in Scottish football and Pedro will be joining MaCulloch next .Just look at the present SPL managers who are either failed English league managers or so called learners .Unless we fancy a failed SPL manager it will be more of the same 

we need a mixture of experience and youth in the management set up.

Have no real target for the right experienced man but supporting roles for Gary Holt and Gary Hay would be a huge motivating factor in getting full commitment from players and equally important THE FANS .

8 minutes ago, langlands_killie said:

Michael stewart always has a downer on us. What a total fud statement 

How's it a fud statement. I'm sorry to say it but I totally agree with him. Plastic Pitch, Plastic Stadium with the worst seats in UK football. A board that don't have an ounce of football knowledge between them.  More interested in showing of the big w****r trucks outside the stadium & building a hospitality box so that they can fill it with their chums & watch killie get battered by just about every other visiting team.I have absolutely no confidence in this bunch of imbeciles appointing a new manager & anyway what does it matter as Jig has left us with a bunch of overweight, overage ex pals that wouldn't get into any other team in the league. They have already doomed us.

Edited by harley
spelling

2 hours ago, skygod said:

Advertise where? Why?

It's already trending on twitter and will be all over the media for the next couple of days.

Agents will already be faxing their clients' CVs to RP.

Nobody advertises managerial vacancies these days as there is no need.

Edit - "@sportalaw (Attorney & Player’s Agent in USA & Qatar)
Sportalaw @sportalaw 23m23 minutes ago

Manager Lee McCulloch leaves Kilmarnock by mutual consent"

No advertising required then, just a lot of sifting through the dross to be done until we find "the extremely ordinary one".

56 minutes ago, harley said:

How's it a fud statement. I'm sorry to say it but I totally agree with him. Plastic Pitch, Plastic Stadium with the worst seats in UK football. A board that don't have an ounce of football knowledge between them.  More interested in showing of the big w****r trucks outside the stadium & building a hospitality box so that they can fill it with their chums & watch killie get battered by just about every other visiting team.I have absolutely no confidence in this bunch of imbeciles appointing a new manager & anyway what does it matter as Jig has left us with a bunch of overweight, overage ex pals that wouldn't get into any other team in the league. They have already doomed us.

There is no reason why we shouldn't be successful. Mj is away and the directors provide a competitive budget. Problem since Kenny is that we have had three young managers who haven't been up to it. Locke was brought in by AJ. Leven and mcculloch brought in by locke. The link is there and now it has been broken. A good new manager who if experienced and can get us up to january could get us going again. We can get comparible gates with the rest of the town clubs. No reason why we aren't an attractive club. Just lazy journalism and the media are just negative to have something to talk about and keep themselves in a job!

1 hour ago, harley said:

That's the spirit!