Jags away fred

CB

You can argue no one who featured against County deserved to keep their place and changes have been made. Greer and Broadfoot didn’t work. Greer and Findlay was better but still didn’t get results. Trying all three not a bad idea. Waters put the effort in but wasn’t a CM. Power is a CM and it’s about time he contributed. 

I know some people see this as a "must win" match and that we'll be cut adrift if we lose but, in truth, it's a bit of a free hit for McDonald.

A chance to try out things - back three of Broadfoot, Greer and Findlay, wing backs, Power in central MF - and know that Clarke will take the reins on Monday.

BTW these fuds on Sportsound talking about Scotland are doing my brain in!

Some feat by Sportsound not mention Clarke between the headlines at 2.00 and kick-off at 3.00.

35 minutes of raising Willie Miller's blood pressure to dangerous levels talking about Scotland saw to that. 

Anyway,.here's the man himself at the Energy Check Stadium:

14/10/17 LADBROKES PREMIERSHIP  PARTICK THISTLE V KILMARNOCK  THE ENERGY CHECK STADIUM AT FIRHILL - GLASGOW  New Kilmarnock manager Steve Clarke (centre) with directors Billy Bowie (left) and John Kiltie

Edited by skygod

28 minutes ago, skygod said:
6 minutes ago, skygod said:

Some feat by Sportsound not mention Clarke between the headlines at 2.00 and kick-off at 3.00.

35 minutes of raising Willie Miller's blood pressure to dangerous levels talking about Scotland saw to that. 

Yep. A shocking day even by their standards. I am, however, addicted to open all mics.