How to make a "Today's Posts" like page.

Lroy

Click on: Activity > My Activity Streams > Create New Stream.

Call it "Today's Posts" or whatever.

Show Me: Content Items Only
Content Types: Topics
Read Status: Everything
Ownership: Everything
Time Period: Specified number of days, 1

Once you've saved it, select it from the "My Activity Streams" menu there will be a box next to the name. You click that, make it your default stream.

On Desktop, that'll make a little option appear next to the Facebook & Twitter logos called "Today's Posts" or whatever you called it with a folder icon. On mobile it's the newspaper icon. 

1 hour ago, Killie1984 said:

I've having a bit of an issue with this. When I hit the load more activity button at the bottom of the posts nothing happens.

Tried on my phone and laptop with bo success.

Anyone got any ideas, thanks :)

The threads already being shown are the only ones with activity today?

11 hours ago, mitch14 said:

Question -  when using this, for threads which have multiple pages, is there a way to go straight to the most recent page? 

Not a massive inconvenience to click into the thread then click to the last page, just wondering if there is a work-around? 

I don't see a way the pages aren't listed. can't remember if they were on the old site but maybe they can be added here. filters?

on that point anyone know how to hide filters, you can on your phone but not on laptop.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Here's what I'm using as my "Default Stream" these days. It's called "No Politics." Click on the link then select the wee green tick to make it your default stream. 

Sometimes I wonder if I should ignore an entire board being a moderator and all, but I do get tired of my stream being filled with the same 4 people shouting in to the void at each other.

https://www.killiefc.com/forum/index.php?/discover/65/