EGM - Shareholders needed

Squirrelhumper

10 hours ago, Mcilroy56 said:

Did David Moran (Woodstock) not mention something on a similar vein a couple of months ago? Did he get the number he required, may be worth getting in touch with him.

Good point.

@Squirrelhumper- I'm sure you've already done this, but make sure you keep in touch with @KFCWoodstock to ensure that there's no confusion and no one is missed.  Would also make for a perfect proposer / seconder arrangement if needed.

Good work so far- would be interested in a numbers update.

34 minutes ago, virtuocity said:

Good point.

@Squirrelhumper- I'm sure you've already done this, but make sure you keep in touch with @KFCWoodstock to ensure that there's no confusion and no one is missed.  Would also make for a perfect proposer / seconder arrangement if needed.

Good work so far- would be interested in a numbers update.

I am in alomost hourly contact with David! 

I've got 75 names now (6,000+ shares). I believe David has secured some big hitters. We will get 100 easy and a fair amount of shares. 

Keep them coming though! 

23 minutes ago, badbluetux1017 said:

Been speaking with the SLO on facebook about buying shares. He will pass my details on to the people involved. Will be interesting too see if I get a reply or not. 

I contacted the club directly about buying shares, got a reply with a form enclosed almost instantly. Think i need to take it in personally though. Cash, cheque or maestro

I notice from the list of Share holders that my name is missing. My grandfather bought 2 shares way back in the 1930's and one was given to me and one to my brother whose name is on the list. I know it will not help with this current crisis, but how do I go about making sure my share is still OK, I have not up dated any address details with KFC for a number of years !

52 minutes ago, kfcsmithers said:

I notice from the list of Share holders that my name is missing. My grandfather bought 2 shares way back in the 1930's and one was given to me and one to my brother whose name is on the list. I know it will not help with this current crisis, but how do I go about making sure my share is still OK, I have not up dated any address details with KFC for a number of years !

Check with the club Secretary, I am sure he will be delighted to assist, especially under the circumstances :D

2 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I am in alomost hourly contact with David! 

I've got 75 names now (6,000+ shares). I believe David has secured some big hitters. We will get 100 easy and a fair amount of shares. 

Keep them coming though! 

Great effort SH, sorry I can't help, I decided not purchase when I had spare cash, think it was just around the time my new folder got created in MJ's office.:5: 

25 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

That's us got 58,000 shares backing this (85 shareholders)

However, i fully expect this to be over 100,000 shares (hopefully more) and 100 shareholders by COB tomorrow.

If the Trust back it then there is another 90,000 to be added to the list.....