Rangers match

skygod

That is the funniest five minutes of football I've seen in ages. Hilarious. Broadfoot needs to leave though. Absolute embarrassment in winding up Jack. After the Isma stuff too he is a liability. Brilliant result though. And a manager that can change a game with a sub! Imagine that. 

I see Burke getting a lot of stick on here but genuinely believe he has something to offer. He looked good on the ball tonight when he came on. Erwin as well put himself about a bit even though was only 10 mins. Thought we played reasonably well and Rory was unlucky with the one Fideringham saved although probably should have scored the header ! Pleased with the point 

That was mental!

Came out second half set up a lot better, having more of a go with a bit more impetus and showing Rangers up for the very ordinary side that they are. Could have scored through Rory on the half volley and on his head, through Erwin, and had a couple other chances. Looking a lot more lively.

Just as we were looking dangerous, Macdonald puts Broadfoot in an awful position and he duly obliges by giving away a penalty. We wait a minute or two while the ref and his assistant debate if it was in the box or not, decide it was, as Candeias readies himself for the penalty, Jack and Broadfoot have an off-the-ball altercation. Replays show Broadfoot attempting to stand on Jack's toes, Jack then lashes out at him a couple of times. Ref gives Jack and Broadfoot a yellow, Rangers striker returns to attempting to hit the penalty, it's stopped yet again for the referee to change his mind and award the red card.

After a five minute delay, Candeias then has a weak penalty saved. We go straight up the pitch and score through Burke.

Straight from the restart we break forward again and could have had a second.

Broadfoot then send Macdonald a backpass from 30/40 yards out, which for reasons best known to himself, Macdonald thinks he can pick up just six or seven yards from goal. Indirect free kick awarded and, thankfully, saved. Full time.

Mental!

I don't think I've ever seen an end to a match like that!

Soft penalty to Rangers. Then Jack should have been sent off but was yellow-carded along with Broadfoot. 

Then Jack is straight red-carded for who knows what.

Penalty saved. Killie go up the other end and score.

Then MacDonald turned from hero to villain as he picks up a back-pass - shouldn't have taken any chances - but free-kick blocked.

Totally breathless!

We were worth a point from what I saw, but we can't persist with Boyd. He just can't get about the pitch and into the box when he needs to.

You could see Clarke's influence in the better organisation but he can only work with what he has. A bit more tweaking and we will be better. And what about bringing Burke on?!  

I’m still unconvinced it was a penalty in first place. Did the ball ever get outside the 18 yard box? If so was Broadfoot’s challenge not also outside the box as the Sevco sand dancer touched the ball first and went down straight away?

Anyhow, it was comedy gold after that. Ryan Jack’s a bigger liability for them than Broadfoot is for us, it took 4mins to get pen taken so only 3 the 6 injury time mins were played, the last min pass back “free kick” was so obviously deflected off the striker that’s why Jamie waited before picking up the ball, and Stephen O’Donnell take a bow for that cross (and also take JJ onto the training pitch tomorrow and show him how to do similar!) Brilliant last gasp point when 2-0 looked a stick on haha

Edited by CB
disgusting euphemism. Either use the player's name properly, or not at all.