Rangers match

skygod

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/1756431/barry-ferguson-kris-boyd-alex-rae-ripped-into-pedro-caixinha-should-never-have-been-given-rangers-job/

Here we go again, Boyd getting involved and putting his tuppence worth into the comings & goings at Ibrox now.....

Enough is enough, surely it's time for either the board or management to get this nipped in the bud or let him go to pursue his first love, a media career.

IMO, He should be more concerned with his own contribution at Ibrox last night than our opponents ex manager.

3 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/1756431/barry-ferguson-kris-boyd-alex-rae-ripped-into-pedro-caixinha-should-never-have-been-given-rangers-job/

Here we go again, Boyd getting involved and putting his tuppence worth into the comings & goings at Ibrox now.....

Enough is enough, surely it's time for either the board or management to get this nipped in the bud or let him go to pursue his first love, a media career.

IMO, He should be more concerned with his own contribution at Ibrox last night than our opponents ex manager.

I agree. I heard a bit on the radio where he was commenting on the atmosphere in the stadium and how the players were struggling to perform under it.

As an opposing player last night, I don't think it's right to be pointing the finger at the dugout and siding with 'rangers' players at how a change would benefit them especially when his own performance for Kilmarnock was less than convincing.