Board Sack Clark

jesper

7 minutes ago, DrewWylie said:

Tit ------ coulibaly Jordan jones.  Freddy woodman and the other geordie boy ----- he did ok for us ----- most killie fans in rugby park for many a year that Sunday so lee Clark did ok 

I give you Cobain, Green,Webb, Bojaj ,McFadzean, Boyle, Martin Smith.

That's just off the top of my head.

22 minutes ago, stewarty66 said:

I give you Cobain, Green,Webb, Bojaj ,McFadzean, Boyle, Martin Smith.

That's just off the top of my head.

True but as Drew mentioned we got Ajer, Woodman and two players that will fetch over £2m likely in Souli and JJ. 

That money could be the difference going forward. 

I’m sorry it didn’t work out for him to be honest. He wasn’t right for us overall but I didn’t want to see him fail elsewhere. 

22 minutes ago, Bullitt said:

He wasn’t right for us overall.....

I didn't think he was great but he was under no pressure at RP and could have stayed and seen the job through.

He chose to walk away and shat on us by leaving the day his compensation reduced.

All he has done is undo any benefit to his CV from his time at Killie and ensure that he doesn't get a managerial job for many a day.

Edited by skygod

1 minute ago, skygod said:

I didn't think he was great but he was under no pressure at RP and could have stayed and seen the job through.

He chose to walk away and shat on us by leaving the day his compensation reduced.

All he has done is undo any benefit to CV from his time at Killie and ensure that he doesn't get a managerial job for many a day.

I’m not sure he chose to leave. Something doesn’t sit right with me on that front. 

Why? He knew the Bury chairman from his time at Huddersfield, they were without a manager from November - they were probably in cahoots to wait until his year was up so the compensation was reduced.

You're not suggesting he was sacked, are you? There was no obvious reason to do so - he had just brought in players during the transfer window and the board clearly had no replacement lined up.

MJ was fuming when he was interviewed so it didn't look like an elaborate plot to ditch him.

52 minutes ago, Bullitt said:

True but as Drew mentioned we got Ajer, Woodman and two players that will fetch over £2m likely in Souli and JJ. 

That money could be the difference going forward. 

I’m sorry it didn’t work out for him to be honest. He wasn’t right for us overall but I didn’t want to see him fail elsewhere. 

There's no guarantee we will get any money for JJ.

Granted Ajer and Woodman were good loan signings that strengthened the team but given his 11 signings pre season we should not have had to look at bringing players in during January. 

Only reason we did was because he signed so much dross in the summer. 

And the ones he brought in were worse than what he had deemed weren't good enough and let go at the end of the previous season.

The bloke's a clown.

He showed as much loyalty to us as most boards do to managers so who are we to criticise? Especially in England where almost every chairman from bottom half of Prem downwards is trigger happy. He’s been sacked after 9 months and not for the first or last time. I’m sure he’ll still sleep soundly tonight. Without him feeling the mighty Bury was a better bet than staying here, we don’t get Lee keeping the seat warm for Steve Clarke. All’s well that ends well!

There are a few on here slagging him who belted out  "Lee Clark's blue and white army" when we ran amok at Hamilton and against Falkirk. Had a tendency to harp on about his achievements when he was a player but we did get some great Coulibaly goals, Woodman saves, Ajer waltzes up the park, and the pace of Jones. A signing policy that was chaotic but better than Locke's one of signing every ex-Jambo available.

On 10/30/2017 at 10:50 PM, stewarty66 said:

There's no guarantee we will get any money for JJ.

Granted Ajer and Woodman were good loan signings that strengthened the team but given his 11 signings pre season we should not have had to look at bringing players in during January. 

Only reason we did was because he signed so much dross in the summer. 

And the ones he brought in were worse than what he had deemed weren't good enough and let go at the end of the previous season.

The bloke's a clown.

Totally agree with this. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while. If you sign a full squad of players with "eenie meenie miney mo", you may just get lucky with a few. That's exactly what happened with Jones and Coulibaly. 

People making out like he was responsible for the crowd at the Falkirk game?? He was to an extent because he couldn't get us out the play off spot. I'm not saying that was his fault (damage already done under Locke). My point is - fans turned out in numbers because it was a massive game, not to see bloody Lee Clark.