Hibs Vs Killie Match Day Thread

Allan

Been unlucky in terms of chances with Rory hitting post and Boyd hitting crossbar. Been disappointed with our tactics, sitting too deep for too much of the half and being too respectful. The goal was a ball that should have been cut out from the channel, never mind the free header. 

Some clown in front of me shouting Broadfoot to come sit here at end of half. He looked round as he definitely heard it. Very helpful I'm sure, just what the players need. 

Strange one this. Hibernian all the possession. McGinn, goal apart, has been anonymous but their number 10 is running the show for them.

Despite their dominance we've had as many clear cut chances as them, difference being theirs is down to poor marking from crosses and ours we have to work hard and create angles.

We're down but plenty clapping them off the park. If we push another ten yards up the park and get a proper left back on I think we can win this. 

Edited by Bullitt

22 minutes ago, Killjoy1869 said:

How many times have we got excited got some lapsed fans to come back and provided a poor performance. Let’s hope it’s not another repeat tonight

It's the start of a journey.

If anyone expects the finished article after the first step and wants to bale out, more fool them.