Lee Erwin

Killiepies

He's shown absolutely nothing so far, which is really disappointing. Would have hoped for at least a goal or two by this stage in the season. 

I do think we need to remember that confidence plays such a huge part of being a striker. He's still relatively new here and it hasn't happened for him yet. He's had one or two chances he should definitely have scored from. I wouldn't be surprised that if he does take the next couple, he pushes on and continues to score. Would certainly like to see it work out for him. 

4 minutes ago, Souleycouley93 said:

Got to question his attitude . Not interested comes to mind for me . Seems like his career is spiralling and he isn’t doing much about it . Doesn’t seem fussed about the club or the fans . 

On good wages too . Tell him to lose some weight and wisen up or he will be a championship player next year .

This thought came to mind today. Is he going to be another Gary O'Connor or Riordan and just waste the talent. When Boyd comes on and does more running and chasing than you it’s time to buck up your ideas

1 hour ago, Souleycouley93 said:

Got to question his attitude . Not interested comes to mind for me . Seems like his career is spiralling and he isn’t doing much about it . Doesn’t seem fussed about the club or the fans . 

On good wages too . Tell him to lose some weight and wisen up or he will be a championship player next year .

Looks like he doesn't give a fcuk anytime I've watched him play, yet he's been showing up well in training according to SC's prematch comments.

If he continues to be a no show on match days, will be playing in the juniors in a few years time never mind the Championship.

I liked the look of him when he played for Motherwell but since his return to Scotland he has been disappointing. I wonder if he’s lacking in confidence. Hopefully he starts next week and gets a goal and goes on to build from that. That all said he needs to start getting involved in games and start looking interested or he’ll be out the door before the end of the season