Lee Erwin

Killiepies

2 hours ago, Bobby14 said:

Erwin suffers from the same problems as Boyd, and that of any striker who would have pulled on the shirt this season. There is an obvious lack of service, but apart from that, the majority of the 50/60 yard balls played up to the striker give them absolutely no chance. The quality of long balls has been shocking this season. It’s bad enough playing back to front off second balls but what chance have Boyd/Erwin got when the ball drops 10/15 sometimes 20 yards from where they want it and have a chance of competeing for it. 

Playing 1 striker should mean keeping Boyd/Erwin between the posts. We have looked most dangerous when JJ or Thomas got into wide areas and drove at defences. If the team had been playing well and creating chances then I think it would be a fair shout to call Erwin a disappointment, but we’ve been poor all over the pitch. 

McDonald

O'Donnell dicker Findlay/broad taylor

Thomas mulumbu power Jones

Boyd. Brophy

id give that a go - proper wide players out wide and 2 up top as none of the strikers cam play alone very well 

Macdonald 

Odonnell Dicker Greer Taylor 

Power Mulumbu 

McKenzie Jones Kiltie 

Boyd

Bell 

Hawkshaw Broadfoot Boyd Waters 

Burke  Wilson Frizzell Smith Thomas 

Erwin 

McKay 

Queen Higgins Wilson McLevy 

Graham Mouanda Spencer Samizadeh 

Cameron Brophy

scally 

lyle 

mcdonald 

jeffries 

etc left spare 

if all were fit 

19 hours ago, Joe said:

Jones suspended. Thomas s**te. Brophy why?mulumba no kicked a ball like Faubert last year. Taylor same old same old. 

You've got to be having a laugh surely?

Thomas was excellent at the start of the season, whether it's an attitude or confidence issue lately I don't know, but he does have ability.

Brophy hasn't been given a run in the team and should have nicked the game at the end against Dundee.

Mulumbu has been signed for about a week and never featured in the one match we have played since he signed!

Taylor, can't disagree with 'same old same old', but what exactly does it mean? A regular in Scotland u21s who has been excellent for us over past two seasons?

4 hours ago, Gaz of the 20/20 said:

You've got to be having a laugh surely?

Thomas was excellent at the start of the season, whether it's an attitude or confidence issue lately I don't know, but he does have ability.

Brophy hasn't been given a run in the team and should have nicked the game at the end against Dundee.

Mulumbu has been signed for about a week and never featured in the one match we have played since he signed!

Taylor, can't disagree with 'same old same old', but what exactly does it mean? A regular in Scotland u21s who has been excellent for us over past two seasons?

Thomas looked like he had something to prove in the development game on Tuesday regularly beating 2 and 3 players in close quarters only to be let down on someone being in a good position from a cross/cut back. He could have a big impact on Saturday. Im betting he starts. Dyer was there to watch and I doubt hes done any harm to his standing. 

12 minutes ago, cammy_boy said:

Thomas looked like he had something to prove in the development game on Tuesday regularly beating 2 and 3 players in close quarters only to be let down on someone being in a good position from a cross/cut back. He could have a big impact on Saturday. Im betting he starts. Dyer was there to watch and I doubt hes done any harm to his standing. 

F@#k sake a red card!!! AN NO PLAYIN'!

5 hours ago, cammy_boy said:

I would disagree in part with this. Plenty of times others were in good positions but Thomas chose not to pass and hang on to the ball too long. Had a poor first half but much improved second half