Hamilton Away - Postponed, Frozen Pitch

Souleycouley93

2 minutes ago, Graeme S said:

Letters still need to be opened and courtesy would give us a reply surely?

are you serious? Football clubs are a law unto themselves, they don't think they owe us any courtesy, any club that is. They wouldn't pay the postage to reply to any letters. You could do it, but you would be wasting the price of a stamp

3 minutes ago, skygod said:

To be fair, the ref doesn't seem to be the brightest:

"Also, having been reffing for about 5 years, I reffed a game where a player took a corner, it hit the near post and rebounded to him and he crossed it again.  I missed the fact it should have been an indirect free kick until a player pointed it out!  Luckily it didn’t result in a goal!"

Least he’s honest then.

Wouldnt get many other refs admitting errors 

7 minutes ago, Trojan76 said:

are you serious? Football clubs are a law unto themselves, they don't think they owe us any courtesy, any club that is. They wouldn't pay the postage to reply to any letters. You could do it, but you would be wasting the price of a stamp

You're right I agree 100% but  thinking simply of the nuisance factor. If I have time tomorrow Ill send a letter and let you know how I get on. 

reminds me of a  fan complaining about price of add ons to his ticket for a Celtic game. He wrote to McCann who explained that p&p was for postage & packing,cc fee was a credit card fee and admin was for Administration.Only Fergus would have the brass neck for that.

16 minutes ago, Graeme S said:

Letters still need to be opened and courtesy would give us a reply surely?

Just back from a return trip from Forfar. Expecting a big crowd wanted to get there early. Having a bight to eat in Morrisons when we heard the game was off. Nothing for it but to start the two hour journey north again. Who cares about the fans?

42 minutes ago, Graeme S said:

All part of the plan to make it look like they tried to get the game on.

Looks to me as though the game was never going ahead. Its Hamilton's ground so it's their's to play silly buggars if they don't want to play tonight for whatever reason. The SPFL will do eff all and there is nothing KFC can do except for Steve Clarke to make Canning uncomfortable.

Oh, and as a wee side effect maybe 1,500 Killie fans get pissed off so its win - win for Hamilton. 

For the rearranged fixture, why don't as many as possible head up to support the boys, but stand outside the ground and sing etc.  We'd make the point that tonight is absolutely unacceptable by starving them of the cash but the team would also hear us outside so would know that they are being supported.

Just now, Doonhamer said:

I suppose it’s eady to criticise, but it’s good to have a laugh at someone else’s expense, especially Lennon 

If he’d given it he’d have got it right but a complete guess. We’d all be going off our heads if it was us but it’s funny to see Lennon react