Hamilton Away - Postponed, Frozen Pitch

Souleycouley93

21 minutes ago, Scouser2 said:

Shaping up to be a very big and noisy away support ....usually very boring games up there but team and support will be very confident 

Aye the players and fans alike will be right up for this. Let's get behind the team from the first whistle and I'm sure the players will do their part

1 hour ago, Brianstorm said:

My boys a season ticket holder and has been for a few years. He's going to be 8 on boxing day so it's about time for him to witness killie away with a jubilant away support. I read a post on here recently when someone said they took their son to St Johnstone who loved the different experience of home vs away games, hoping for much of the same. Mon the killie!!

It was possibly my post about away to Dundee. Terrible game but he was totally swallowed up by the atmosphere, songs and general support for our team. His reaction to that game the next day was 100 times what a normal home game provides.

Hope it has the same effect for you, I'll be there but this time with a mate (who haden't been to a game in years, this will be his 5th this season)

been reminde by the funkmonkey that this game is similar to the St Mirren game under Mixu a few years ago at New Year. We went up just "knowing" we were going to win. Was ben Gordons last loan game and we also had Bryson,Eremenko and it appeared we were destined to win and we did.What is the capacity of the away stand?Would they open the gazebo if need be?

9 minutes ago, Graeme S said:

been reminde by the funkmonkey that this game is similar to the St Mirren game under Mixu a few years ago at New Year. We went up just "knowing" we were going to win. Was ben Gordons last loan game and we also had Bryson,Eremenko and it appeared we were destined to win and we did.What is the capacity of the away stand?Would they open the gazebo if need be?

Remember that game killie end was buzzing one of my favourites. Can honestly see us selling out that stand.

8 hours ago, Bullitt said:

I think it's apparent Clarke will be manager of the month for December if we get any kind of result against Hamilton, but if we finish in the top six there won't be another contender for manager of the year.

I hope your right but I suspect Rogers will automatically get MOTY if they win more then one trophy. 

42 minutes ago, Jedi2 said:

Really good recent record there..9 unbeaten. With the confidence we should have taken from Saturday, looking for a win, and opening up a healthy gap on the teams below. Also Hibs should beat Hearts so a chance to go level with them as well.

Chickens ..... counting ..... its the Killie way!