KERBY: Funny tales from a 1990's Scottish childhood

Dillinger

Would be missing a trick if I didn't make the first post in the new Book Nook about my first book, published last year. 

Rated 5 stars from over 100 reviews, please check it out if you haven't already - available at Amazon in paperback for £6.99 or ebook for £1.99 -  http://tinyurl.com/pfg3t7n

• 3 weeks later...

Delighted to announce the follow up to "KERBY", out next month. It's erotic fiction: think a cross between Mills & Boon and 50 Shades of Grey. It's called "BOABY".

mills-and-boon.jpg

I can also reveal the first line is the same as Kerby's - 'It remains the only time I’ve ever had my erect penis out in the middle of a supermarket.'

More details soon.

• 3 months later...
On 17 March 2016 at 8:33 AM, Dillinger said:

Would be missing a trick if I didn't make the first post in the new Book Nook about my first book, published last year. 

Rated 5 stars from over 100 reviews, please check it out if you haven't already - available at Amazon in paperback for £6.99 or ebook for £1.99 -  http://tinyurl.com/pfg3t7n

Bought Kerby yesterday.  Got a bit of work travel coming up in August so I'm banking on it to pass a few hours :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 03/08/2016 at 7:54 PM, Blackislekillie said:

Great read. A bit (ok , a lot) after my time but still resonant of an Ayrshire childhood. Just we didnae have the technology. Only a stick. If you lived in one of the bought hooses. Well done. 

On 14/09/2016 at 0:55 PM, Calummoore86 said:

Had this for a while and still working my way through it slowly. 

A great wee read with plenty of laugh out loud moments.

Man, I've only just seen these :9: Thanks guys. If you get a chance, could you go on the Amazon page and leave a review? Would be a huge help. 

Calum, bet you've enjoyed trying to work out our real teachers from their made up names!

• 1 month later...

I'm half way through this book already and without question one of the best bits of nostalgia I've came across in years I went to the same school and had a lot of the same teachers but even if I hadn't there's so many hilarious stories and memories packed in to get anyone from the era chuckling away while the mrs looks over at you weird because you interrupted Corrie 

if you haven't got it yet do yourself a favour and buy it now 

On 31/03/2017 at 9:56 AM, Sp3ckyh0td0g81 said:

I'm half way through this book already and without question one of the best bits of nostalgia I've came across in years I went to the same school and had a lot of the same teachers but even if I hadn't there's so many hilarious stories and memories packed in to get anyone from the era chuckling away while the mrs looks over at you weird because you interrupted Corrie 

if you haven't got it yet do yourself a favour and buy it now 

Glad you're enjoying it so much! :)

• 2 months later...

Just glimpsed at the bottom of the page when I bought.

There were 3 books, one I think was the last days of disco or something like that and another had 'tartan' in the title.

I know its vague but as I said I just glanced at them and assumed they were yours although they may just have been there as 'similar' content.

Sorry about that, but good luck with your new one.

2 hours ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

Just glimpsed at the bottom of the page when I bought.

There were 3 books, one I think was the last days of disco or something like that and another had 'tartan' in the title.

I know its vague but as I said I just glanced at them and assumed they were yours although they may just have been there as 'similar' content.

Sorry about that, but good luck with your new one.

Last Days of Disco is by another local author called David F Ross - I've read bits and it looks good. The Tartan Special One is by a Dundee author, it's a fictional book about the SPFL, f**king hilarious 

Thanks for that - I think David was a neighbour of mine a few years back.

Nice fella, but I'm sure he was brought up a sevco supporter, although he tries to keep it quiet.

I'm defo going to try the Tartan Special one.

Just started reading yours and it looks promising.

Thanks again and sorry again for the misunderstanding..