Birthday mentions v Rangers

Gavin Wallace

• CB pinned this topic

My 40th wedding anniversary tomorrow I am at the game and wife Catherine is working at checkouts at Tescos Irvine and yes I do like the Osmonds me Marie and my wife guess yes Donny (a y or ie  dont know or care).  Will be celebrating at home with children James (at the game) and Sarah and will be especially good after beating Rangers.  Looking forward to a double celebration.  Ken Hanlon

9 hours ago, Killieboykfc said:

Aye you need to play zombie nation

1. I'm sure Gav likes his new job, and would like to keep it. (You know what they're like, remember the poor chap at Livingston)

2. Zombie Nation is the name of, for want of a better term, the band. The song you're likely thinking of is called 'Kernkraft 400'

This goes for you too @Isle of Wight Exile

7 minutes ago, Lroy said:

Since it is my birthday, as always, I'd like the team to run out to Katamari on the Rocks from the Katamari Damacy soundtrack. If not, S Club 7 - Reach for halftime.

You'll get Shakin' Stevens - Merry christmas everyone, and like it :P

1 hour ago, CB said:

1. I'm sure Gav likes his new job, and would like to keep it. (You know what they're like, remember the poor chap at Livingston)

2. Zombie Nation is the name of, for want of a better term, the band. The song you're likely thinking of is called 'Kernkraft 400'

This goes for you too @Isle of Wight Exile

Why would he lose his job? Celtic play that song every game after they score, even at OF games.