Rangers tickets

Squirrelhumper

I had to fill out the form last week even though I have been a season ticket holder for years and the ticket was for my son son who lives down south  and do not not see the problem for a couple of minutes to complete a form. If there are any Killie fans who need a ticket I will gladly help them out as long as there paying for the ticket. Merry Christmas and enjoy the win over Rangers.

I was in this afternoon and the guy and front and pair behind me were zombie fans. Both lots didn’t know names of stands etc and got tickets no problem 

I did through in a “ it’s the first time I will have seen the rangers since the first one died” line to my son while in queue 

6 minutes ago, Van Tornhout's Header said:

What is the latest time you can buy tickets tomorrow?

I had a season ticket last season and happy to fill out a form, bought a ticket for the Celtic game day of the game no problem but was able to go down early doors that day, might be a bit more tight for time tomorrow. 

Can buy tickets until 11.30

4 minutes ago, BoydsFace said:

I know of Kilmarnock fans who have sat in the away end at Ibrox (and other places) when we've sold out our allocation and I don't remember seeing any abuse for those fans so why we are criticizing their fans for trying to see their club I don't really know.

Because these Kilmarnock fans probably go to most of the Killie games in a season whereas those dicks can only travel the length of their own town to watch those bigots!

2 minutes ago, Stuart said:

Because these Kilmarnock fans probably go to most of the Killie games in a season whereas those dicks can only travel the length of their own town to watch those bigots!

Agree but thats a different issue.  Don't know about you but I wouldn't actually want any of these bigots to start coming to our games as Killie fans.  f**k them.

Sevco have (I'm guessing) 30,000 season ticket holders who are able to get to games in Govan.  Its only 40 mins from Rugby Park on a good day.  I don't think its too much of a stretch to imagine that around a 1/3 of them would want to come watch their team just down the road (in fact you probably have about 1/3 who go past Kilmarnock every week on the way to and from the ferry).

My Sevco supporting mates in the town wouldn't go and watch them if the game was in their back garden.  They aren't real supporters.  I don't know of a single Rangers fan in the town who goes to this game and no other games during the course of the season.