Rangers tickets

Squirrelhumper

1 hour ago, BoydsFace said:

Agree but thats a different issue.  Don't know about you but I wouldn't actually want any of these bigots to start coming to our games as Killie fans.  f**k them.

Sevco have (I'm guessing) 30,000 season ticket holders who are able to get to games in Govan.  Its only 40 mins from Rugby Park on a good day.  I don't think its too much of a stretch to imagine that around a 1/3 of them would want to come watch their team just down the road (in fact you probably have about 1/3 who go past Kilmarnock every week on the way to and from the ferry).

My Sevco supporting mates in the town wouldn't go and watch them if the game was in their back garden.  They aren't real supporters.  I don't know of a single Rangers fan in the town who goes to this game and no other games during the course of the season.

I know plenty, your kidding yourself their all pricks! 

Should sell as many home tickets as we possibly can, maximise income, then as soon as anyone shows slightest sign of being a hun (you can always tell), turf them out. We're within our rights to sell them to them if they're going to come in pretending to be home fans, but that's not to say we have to let them stay...

3 minutes ago, Dillinger said:

Should sell as many home tickets as we possibly can, maximise income, then as soon as anyone shows slightest sign of being a hun (you can always tell), turf them out. We're within our rights to sell them to them if they're going to come in pretending to be home fans, but that's not to say we have to let them stay...

Doesn’t happen, that’s the problem and we have to suffer the c**ts all game.

43 minutes ago, Dillinger said:

This.   Take their money off them and throw them out if they start.

Alternatively make it £40 a ticket in the home end with the provision that you get a free ticket to the next home game with it (making it our standard £20 a game ticket).  This way you either get free money or a slighter higher number of "neutrals" at the next game.

6 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Seemingly we've stopped selling tickets over fears huns are buying home end tickets?

I was in shop at ground 3 pm ----- was a big Q but almost all were killie fans ---- to be fair to josie and Elsie they were asking the people if they were killie fans and when I was in they all were , as I knew most faces ------- my pal said that the shop was busy all day with people and again he said that it seemed the folk buying were killie fans

For me the club has made a total arse of this again. We give them 8,000 tickets as it is. They will be buying tickets for our end aswell.  As far as I know this doesn’t happen when they get smaller allocations elsewhere in the country . Don’t see many of them in at Dundee United or St Johnstone in home end . Make it clear via a statement they will not be accepted . Find a system that killie fans can get into their own teams ground without having to sit next to those arseholes or be fleeced 26£ a skull the day before Christmas . The club now unofficially letting fans pass on false information to each other leads to chaos .people travelling from further a field to game for Killie end apparently can’t buy tickets after 11:30 in morning . Absolutely mental . Clubs looking up big time but the way they deal with this game every season is ridiculous. Celtc fans even accept their allocation and don’t need to do this . The Ayrshire huns will be out in force today Killie away allover social media . Getting a five min bus from bellfield and shortlees .

According to my mate, who is a sevco fan, they sold out their allocation a couple of days ago. Home end will be heaving with them by the looks of it. If only we could get our home support back up to the levels of the 90s we wouldnt have this problem. The more seats we can fill, the less remains for them. Cant really blame the sevco fans for wanting to get a ticket regardless of which end they're in. We would do the same.