Rangers tickets

Squirrelhumper

Don't care how many of them paid cash sterling to see their team get humped the more of them the better kerching!!! But I bet their will be more Killie fans the next time one of the twisted sisters visit let's just all bask in the feel good factor our boys have given us for Xmas and enjoy the next few days and once again well done to the players,management and fans bring on the bottles of miller!!!!!!

Don't care how many of them paid cash sterling to see their team get humped the more of them the better kerching!!! But I bet their will be more Killie fans the next time one of the twisted sisters visit let's just all bask in the feel good factor our boys have given us for Xmas and enjoy the next few days and once again well done to the players,management and fans bring on the bottles of miller!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Dillinger said:

Cool story.

He's on here trying to create division on just about every thread, glad to see him proven wrong today. Great support with good atmosphere. Will need to find something else to have a moan about.

But of course I wasn't proven wrong. The loyal fans there made it a great day, but at the very most we had under 3500 fans. I suspect nearer 3000 when the away support in our area is taken away. Given the efforts of the club and a winable game against Sevco that is pretty pathetic. Of course you can go into denial and, like your friend above, claim the figures are wrong because it " felt " busier and there were a few spaces in the away end. Or you can face the fact that the Kilmarnock public are slow to get behind their team. On a side note, we have raised over 50k for the club through TiK. Hearts fans have eased over six million pounds.

Edited by Mclean07

8 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

But of course I wasn't proven wrong. The loyal fans there made it a great day, but at the very most we had under 3500 fans. I suspect nearer 3000 when the away support in our area is taken away. Given the efforts of the club and a winable game against Sevco that is pretty pathetic. Of course you can go into denial and, like your friend above, claim the figures are wrong because it " felt " busier and there were a few spaces in the away end. Or you can face the fact that the Kilmarnock public are slow to get behind their team. On a side note, we have raised over 50k for the club through TiK. Hearts fans have eased over six million pounds.

You need to give it a rest about this. So, Killie don't have a huge support - so what? That's been the case for years. Even when we won the league attendances weren't that great. 

Fans are doing what they can and the longer Clarke stays with the club and continues to have us playing like that the more lapsed fans will come back and the more drifters will come along to see what the excitement is about. 

You're like a broken record on this. We heard you, just give it a bye. 

I couldn't make it today as I didn't finish work till 1.30 but my season went to a mate who isn't able to afford to go every week. Anyway I made it home for the 2nd half & I thot the the performance from the team was fantastic but they were the 2nd best thing about today cos the fans no matter how many there were came across different class,was gutted that I missed it after some of the gutless performances I've sat through against the old firm in recent years but was so proud of each & every one my fellow fans today who gave our team every ounce they had. KTID

1 minute ago, Craigie11 said:

I couldn't make it today as I didn't finish work till 1.30 but my season went to a mate who isn't able to afford to go every week. Anyway I made it home for the 2nd half & I thot the the performance from the team was fantastic but they were the 2nd best thing about today cos the fans no matter how many there were came across different class,was gutted that I missed it after some of the gutless performances I've sat through against the old firm in recent years but was so proud of each & every one my fellow fans today who gave our team every ounce they had. KTID

support was superb 

16 hours ago, Mclean07 said:

How can you criticise someone for saying it 'felt' busier when you 'suspect' nearer 3000?

You're making it up as you go along. Do you accept that home crowds are up by a third yet?