Rangers thread

skygod

34 minutes ago, Brianstorm said:

No no, I’m not picking on the person nobody likes to get the troops behind me for some popularity points.  Tune into the Killie forum next week when dlllinger once again picks on Mclean randomly and tries to get others to do the same.  Classic bully boy tactics.  

So McLean makes a point (crowds), I respond to it and call him out for being wrong (rather the point of an open forum), that makes me a bully boy xD because in your words, no one likes him. Nothing to do with the fact I disagree with his point, but the fact he's not well liked on here means I must be going after "popularity points"

You playing the man and not the ball by calling someone a cock, though, isn't bully boy tactics?

Got it. 

What primary are you in again?

16 minutes ago, Brianstorm said:

Quite odd that the two teachers who run this website pure championed this school playground culture of red cards and likes.  Who'd want their kids taught by their like? 

The current system stifles sensible discussion and debate imo. Probably the worst thing to happen on here. If people are  so desperate for instant gratification, they should post pictures of their healthy breakfast or gym selfies on Facebook like normal people. 

23 minutes ago, Zorro said:

The current system stifles sensible discussion and debate imo. Probably the worst thing to happen on here. If people are  so desperate for instant gratification, they should post pictures of their healthy breakfast or gym selfies on Facebook like normal people. 

We don’t agree on much but you are spot on. 

2 hours ago, Malkmus said:

Loved that yesterday, like others can't quite believe how quickly we've turned it around with finally getting the right man for the club. Watched it back this morning and even though they tried to make it all about them with their managerial appointment giving stability pish, it was soon apparent to everyone that they are a complete shambles of a club and a piss poor side..  

They may be, but that's not why they lost yesterday.....they had their chances, we were just miles better.

Paper Roses getting belted out in Paris Match after 11 last night capped a great day! :2:

2 minutes ago, PrestersKtid said:

Anyone else watching the game back for the 3rd time? Just got to love that moment when the goal goes in and shuts their bile up 

Just the 3rd time? Im watching the goals virtually on repeat on my phone and everyone else is trying to watch baby’s day out in the telly. I keep interrupting them like we’ve won the cup or something. It’s great 

2 hours ago, mathematics said:

I just hid all the posts related to the original.

I am generally in favour of taking the time to explain to people why they are jus completely effin wrong, but in this case its probably best, all things considered, just to consign the entire exchange to the waste basket.

I'm still on a high after that performance yesterday.  We were easily the better team and fully deserved our victory. 

The atmosphere was brilliant and the fans got right behind the team, who responded brilliantly.  I loved it at the end of the game when everyone was walking down the stairs and underneath the stands singing.  

Even though I have been watching Killie for over 50 years yesterday was one of the most enjoyable in that time, such was the delight in beating that lot.   

Edited by Pelesboots

21 minutes ago, BigD'sGingerLorry said:

At the first goal SOD was lying injured down by the corner flag. Do you think the Rangers players were expecting us to knock it out of play so that he could receive treatment and were caught by surprise when we went on the attack?

I was screaming at them to kick it out the park then when Mulumbu hit the through ball I was going "play on, play on!" xD

1 hour ago, BigD'sGingerLorry said:

At the first goal SOD was lying injured down by the corner flag. Do you think the Rangers players were expecting us to knock it out of play so that he could receive treatment and were caught by surprise when we went on the attack?

I thought at the time the Rangers defenders got a bit distracted and switched off a bit because

1) O'Donnel was clearly in an offside position but not involved in the play.
2) They were anticipating one of our guys putting the ball out.

But I don't care as there is a pretty good case to be made they should have been playing with 9 men at that time after the ref bottled the 2nd Tarvernier booking and let the goal scorer off with celebrating in the crowd after the goal.