Rangers thread

skygod

Even when we were creating and missing chances, the players and Clarke didn't panic so he had all three subs to use in the last few minutes and see out the match.

Mulumbu was outstanding for most of the match. Brophy was clever and is the partner Boyd needs. It was the midfield wot won it, I think - bags of experience too much for the young Rangers players.

One to savour, as Clarke clearly did at the end!

For the first time in maybe forever, I honestly thought we would win today...even when we were one down.

I believed, and as soon as Boyd scored his first there was only going to be one winner today. What a great feeling, what a great team to follow.
Killie are making Saturdays great again
#SuperKillieAtHome 
:hurrah::hurrah:

4 minutes ago, skygod said:

Even when we were creating and missing chances, the players and Clarke didn't panic so he had all three subs to use in the last few minutes and see out the match.

Mulumbu was outstanding for most of the match. Brophy was clever and is the partner Boyd needs. It was the midfield wot won it, I think - bags of experience too much for the young Rangers players.

One to savour, as Clarke clearly did at the end!

Mulumbu was a joy to watch.