Rangers thread

skygod

1 minute ago, Beaker71 said:

I was sure it was Boyd from a long punt up the park and he smashed it in from about 10yards,  I think he scored both in a 2-2 draw.  Before TJ’s time I think

Might be a different game. A very young Boyd came off the bench and made it 2-1 then TJ bagged the penalty with virtually the last kick.

1 hour ago, ross1987 said:

Mulumbu was a joy to watch.

It was my first chance to get a full 90 minutes viewing of him, and I must agree. Treasure him while we have him, it won't be for long. Cracking talent, and one I hope a lot of the younger players are paying attention to on and off the field (by all accounts, a model pro).

7 minutes ago, Killjoy1869 said:

The difference in Power today and The cup game against Ayr is incredible. Mulumbu’s strength to shield the ball is incredible!

If Allan Johnston was nicknamed 'sticky' because he hardly gave the ball away, then Mulumbu should be 'No More Nails' The man's a f***ing limpet. You can't getthe ball off him, without commiting a foul. And that's him not fully fit!

Incredible sequence of second-half chances.

I don't think anyone can say we weren't full value!

53 mins - Dicker free-kick from right corner flag - Boyd header saved by Foderingham
55 mins - Boyd shot from centre of penalty area, saved by Foderigham's foot
56 mins - O'Donnell cross from right, Brophy shot hits outside of near post
63 mins - Brophy shot from right side of penalty area strikes Foderingham on chest
63 mins - O'Donnell left-footed shot from right side of penalty area blocked by Hodson
64 mins - Dicker cross from right headed just wide by Broadfoot
77 mins - Boyd scores from Brophy assist
80 mins - Boyd scores, deflecting Mulumbu shot

Everyone of the players deserved to finish on a winning side after that second half performance and what can you say about our new management team a massive thanks to our directors for getting them the difference in many of our players is incredible brilliant backing as well from the Killie fans happy days indeed!