What the best you’ve ever seen us play?

piffer

30 minutes ago, Chew said:

Mixu's last game at Rugby Park. We beat Motherwell 3-1. I was in hospitality that day and we were phenomenal. I remember Jamie Hammill trying an overhead kick in the box. 

We started that game really poorly. One down and then they hit the post.

As I remember it after about 20 minutes (Pascali was going bananas at some of our lot) Eremenko woke up and we were very good for the rest of the game.

16 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

Behave yourselves....Kilmarnock 5 Eintracht Frankfurt 1

Absolutely...arguably one of the best performances from a Scottish club ever.....mind you'll have to be of a certain vintage to have witnessed it live, today was superb and will make the visit to the pub tonight all the more enjoyable surrounded by Highland Huns, who are almost as unbearable as the Ayrshire ones. 

Home game against Celtic in 2011 absolutely dominated them and were 3 up at half time. Second half the ref toed the line and the comeback was started by a free kick from a Stokes dive. I think I left that match angrier than I’d ever been at Rugby Park. Or may be the game against Motherwell after the cup final in 2012. The team were applauded on to the park and were imperious, I remember thinking “next year we will be amazing”. Little did I know what was about to happen.

I've witnessed many great performances over the years, the two legged cup game against Morton back in the late 70s early 80s? They pumped us 1st leg and we took it into extra time then penalties at home, only to be put out on said penalties. I think it was Bobby Street who missed. The atmosphere and performance was great. The 0-3 game at Ipox against the old huns was brilliant too. But I thought today with the pure GIRFUY after they went 1 up was up there with the best. I can't remember a game where we pummelled them as much, we could easily have taken 5 or 6 off them. Stevie Clarke is God, master of all the universes and sexiest guy on the planet (he could turn me

Edited by Mark Robertson