Steven Naismith

Bad company

15 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Ah, I was fairly confident of that. Well, at least by the time I backed him!

Most of the Sevconians in Stewarton are of the opinion he has signed for us. However the individual I know who is very close to him and has kept silent to date has now said “have you ever thought that he might not have signed for anyone yet?”

16 minutes ago, Doonhamer said:

"have you ever thought that he might not have signed for anyone yet?”

Sounds like the most likely thing to me. If he is not making a move to fill a black hole in a bank balance and he doesn't need the money, he can make his own choice of where he wants to go.

1 hour ago, BILL97 said:

"LT" is Naisys sister-in-law. She's posted a "Welcome Home" photo of his Stewarton kitchen complete with Welcome Home balloons (no, not other Rangers players). Wee pressies of Irn Bru, shortbread, Scottish Rolls and macaroni pies..... #itsbeenalong6years   FWIW

If he keeps the irn bru for a couple of years he might not need to work again!  #sugartax

10 minutes ago, gdevoy said:

Sounds like the most likely thing to me. If he is not making a move to fill a black hole in a bank balance and he doesn't need the money, he can make his own choice of where he wants to go.

Anyone from the Bonnett Toon that knows Mr Dickson from Dickson Joinery should be making sure he is “interrogated” until he spills the beans. He’s the man that will know!!

2 hours ago, Doonhamer said:

Most of the Sevconians in Stewarton are of the opinion he has signed for us. However the individual I know who is very close to him and has kept silent to date has now said “have you ever thought that he might not have signed for anyone yet?”

Perhaps. But I would find it stranger someone moving to Scotland if he didn't have a club lined up. He must be going somewhere or else he would still be living down south until Norwich found a destination for him.

20 minutes ago, Bullitt said:

Perhaps. But I would find it stranger someone moving to Scotland if he didn't have a club lined up. He must be going somewhere or else he would still be living down south until Norwich found a destination for him.

He will no doubt have plenty of suitors and offers. Despite his recent injuries, he’s still a very good player, either in the SPL or English Championship. I expect all will be revealed next week. Is it any coincidence that our manager does not return to work until next week? 

36 minutes ago, Doonhamer said:

He will no doubt have plenty of suitors and offers. Despite his recent injuries, he’s still a very good player, either in the SPL or English Championship. I expect all will be revealed next week. Is it any coincidence that our manager does not return to work until next week? 

I don't doubt that. But until a concrete offer comes in on loan or whatever then he still wouldn't move house. He has signed for someone I have no doubt about that.

1 hour ago, Bullitt said:

Mrs Naismith and first child’s schooling have been further up the list of priorities so I have been led to believe