Dom Thomas

Trojan76

Even before his injury Thomas has hardly featured since the first month or so of the season.......he got couple of MoM awards early on but then his form dipped and has been several games where he hasn't even got a place on the bench under SC

hope for his sake when fit again he can step up a couple of levels and be back in contention again 

5 minutes ago, Trojan76 said:

He did look real deal early on and even kept JJ out team then just drfted out. A mate who is a motherwell fan suggested he had an attitude problem there, maybe same here 

Man of the match standings, after the game against the nuhuns:

Standings after game 25:

Alan Power - 22 points

Gordon Greer, Jordan Jones - 21 points

Jamie MacDonald - 16

Dom Thomas - 14 points

Adam Frizzell - 13 points

Kris Boyd - 9 points

Rory McKenzie, Eamonn Brophy - 8 points

Stephen O'Donnell, Dean Hawkshaw, Greg Taylor - 4 points

Iain Wilson, Kirk Broadfoot, Gary Dicker, Youssouf Mulumbu - 3 points

Stuart Findlay - 2 points

Lee Erwin, Scott Boyd - 1 point

Erwin is least interested player I have ever seen . He’s went from Leeds to Oldham to us to probably a championship team next season . Clarke won’t stand for folk like him and Thomas . I think In regards to waters and so they just don’t have enough ability to get in team . I think Erwin has been a total flop not looked interested whatsoever . Seems billy big time to me . More interested in his Instagram than his career . Cannot wait for Brophy and Kiltie to come in after break . 

10 hours ago, Souleycouley93 said:

Erwin is least interested player I have ever seen . He’s went from Leeds to Oldham to us to probably a championship team next season . Clarke won’t stand for folk like him and Thomas . I think In regards to waters and so they just don’t have enough ability to get in team . I think Erwin has been a total flop not looked interested whatsoever . Seems billy big time to me . More interested in his Instagram than his career . Cannot wait for Brophy and Kiltie to come in after break . 

Wonder where Kiltie will fit in to our present team and who will face the axe

Thomas is the very definition of flatters to deceive. Holds on to the ball too long when there’s much better options available to him. Spent much of his time crowding out the space O’Donnel should have been moving into. Clearly needs significant coaching before he’s good enough for this level. 

11 hours ago, chubbs said:

Erwin can go .... big blouse came on wearing gloves the other day. I hope he got the pi55 ripped out of himself by rest of the squad.

To be fair, he is not unique in this. It was cold in Saturday, and believe me, when running in the cold your hands do get very cold. JJ had a habbit if wearing some enormous skiing type number for a spell last season, and watching the premiership ship games yesterday, there were more players wearing gloves than not