The all Singing & all Dancing Jan 2018 Transfer Window Mega-Thread

Allan

Ohallaron is a better player than Jones. Look at stats and you’ll see that . People are blinded by blue and white glasses when it comes to jj. Flattered to deceive when pushed wide recently hasn’t been interested . 500k upfront is start talking to whoever gives that. Exciting player but no end product . Cannot even blame strikers cause they are scoring this season .

12 minutes ago, Souleycouley93 said:

Ohallaron is a better player than Jones. Look at stats and you’ll see that . People are blinded by blue and white glasses when it comes to jj. Flattered to deceive when pushed wide recently hasn’t been interested . 500k upfront is start talking to whoever gives that. Exciting player but no end product . Cannot even blame strikers cause they are scoring this season .

Outside Rangers and Celtic, Jones has been directly involved in more goals than any other player in the Scottish Premiership.

The comment above was tweeted by SPL stats or whatever it's called. O'Halloran is an absolute impostor of a footballer who has 23 goals in a seven year period almost.

Now I'm no mathematician, but an average of three goals odds a season hardly justified your "look at the stats"comment, as that's at best comparable with Jones.

Edited by Bullitt

11 minutes ago, Souleycouley93 said:

Stop basing your opinions of him off pish statistics, you care too much about assists.

Jones is one of our best players and he is twice the player of O'Halloran.

10 minutes ago, Souleycouley93 said:

I agree. JJ has great pace but too often he shoots when he should be squaring/crossing. If he could add a bit of composure to his shooting he could be a hell of a player. Goal at parkhead was nice and composed but too often he lashes at his shots. Think he could be another Sammon if he moves to England but I hope I'm wrong.   

16 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

@RonnieEsplin
Steve Clarke confirms @RangersFC bid for Jordan Jones “nowhere near acceptable. I would be a little bit sad if I was the player, it was so low. Easy to turn down.”

The zombies going tonto about that comment. Its hillarious. 

PAY HIM MAIR MUNY THEN! WE WULL COS WERE NO SKINT N AW THAT!

22 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

@RonnieEsplin
Steve Clarke confirms @RangersFC bid for Jordan Jones “nowhere near acceptable. I would be a little bit sad if I was the player, it was so low. Easy to turn down.”

Great quote from our Manager , it puts "them" in their place whilst also suggesting to the Player that a certain club does not really rate him too highly .......

Edited by Scouser2

6 minutes ago, cammy_boy said:

The zombies going tonto about that comment. Its hillarious. 

PAY HIM MAIR MUNY THEN! WE WULL COS WERE NO SKINT N AW THAT!

They really are f**king thick. They seem to feel entitled to him because they can pay him higher wages. They forget that isn't how football works. 

Really do wish they would just die again.

13 minutes ago, Killieboykfc said:

Stop basing your opinions of him off pish statistics, you care too much about assists.

Agreed, Roberto Firmino was awarded an assist for Oxlaide-Chamberlains goal last night. It basically bounced off him on half way line. Assists aren't the whole picture.

20 minutes ago, Killieboykfc said:

Jones was our best player. At the moment he’s in the top ten. Theres a good few doing far more for the team at the moment. In the last few months he’s been nowhere near the level of Boyd, Brophy, Power, Dicker, Mulumbu, Broadfoot. He’s not been poor every week but they’ve been more important to the team. 

Have to say I used stats against him before but some on another thread made some very good points to counter it.

Clarkes comments are class. Similar to Shiels in the fact he says it how it is but makes more impact because he doesn’t speak as often

Going by Clarkes comments(which are class) and the other posts on here saying JJS preference is to go there if he was to move, I'd say Clarke has been made aware of JJs thoughts so have that lot and they think that pishy offer is enough to unsettle JJ to start making some noise, but SSC plays a blinder as always and makes turns it round so JJ questions the whole thing and views it from a different angle, also reinforcing to JJ how high an opinion he has of him 

I could be a million miles off but just a though