The all Singing & all Dancing Jan 2018 Transfer Window Mega-Thread

Allan

1 hour ago, killie billies pal said:

I think I sometimes prefer it when we were really pish, to see Killie fans disappointed at signings from English clubs seems surreal to me, maybe just my generation, but there was something sweet about Killie signing “anyone” in the 70’s 80’s and early 90’s.

"Anyone" usually meant somebody pish like Dave MacFarlane and Dugald McCarrison. 

Edited by Wrangodog

2 hours ago, BR1869 said:

Summer is a much more sensible time to do business.

For signing players yes, but plenty of loan deals done.

BTW Bury fans are delighted to see the back of Fasan - "I honestly think that i'm a much better keeper than Fasan, he just has zero technique. Worst keeper I've seen at Gigg in my time. My cat would do a better job" being typical.

Edited by skygod

7 minutes ago, skygod said:

BTW Bury fans are delighted to see the back of Fasan - "I honestly think that i'm a much better keeper than Fasan, he just has zero technique. Worst keeper I've seen at Gigg in my time. My cat would do a better job" being typical.

What's Zorro's log-in name on the Bury forum?

19 hours ago, baz said:

Naismith was never coming while we have the artificial pitch, if we change that as part of the Project Brave shake up then you can take it from me (and him) that he'll want to be here 

Heard the same.

Doesn't fancy artificial pitch with his knees?

Edited by stewarty66

2 hours ago, Souleycouley93 said:

A few contracts up in summer around SPL 

Lawless , Crawford , Templeton , Schalk , Ohara . 

Any worth a punt pre contract 

Lawless flatters to deceive. Crawford is going down south and we'd have no chance of getting him. Templeton has tailed away a bit and is he better than what we already have? I don't think he is. File Schalk under Lawless. 

Mark O'Hara is the only one of those players I'd take. I'd be sincerely hoping that Steve Clarke has his sights set much higher than Alex Schalk or Stevie Lawless. 

4 hours ago, Souleycouley93 said:

A few contracts up in summer around SPL 

Lawless , Crawford , Templeton , Schalk , Ohara . 

Any worth a punt pre contract 

Wouldn't touch any of them. Struggling to think of any player currently in a side below us in the league that would get into our current first team.