The all Singing & all Dancing Jan 2018 Transfer Window Mega-Thread

Allan

2 minutes ago, Souleycouley93 said:

Does anyone actually have any rumours . Incredibly quiet from the club. Heard a few saying deals had been done . Spoiled by Lee Clarke signing half of Western Europe in last transfer windows .

CLARK!!! In before scooby doo

This transfer window is turning into a little bit of a nightmare. In previous seasons we'd get a Scott Severin or a Rob Kiernan. This season we have had players like Naismith and Lesotho being linked. The build up only to probably be let down. That said who really cares if sir Steve somehow guides us into the top six. Steve Clarke is probably the best signing of them all. 

22 minutes ago, KillieUSA said:

Apparently Joleon Lescott and Kieran Richardson have signed (CB and Wing-back). Just a rumour but be good to see it come to fruition. Hoping Clarke can also bolster us in attack somehow. 3 or 4 signings that add to the team would be perfect. 

Joleon Lescott is worse than me at centre half FFS.  I repeat he is utterly honking.

Edited by Beaker71

6 hours ago, Craigieboy said:

IF I am Clarke I will sign 4 or 5 new player

In 

Naismith (Loan

Anya (Loan)

Harper (Loan

Lescott

Bassong

Out

Greer

Findlay

Jones

Spence

Samizadeh

MacDonald

O'Donnell Bassong Lescott Taylor

Mulumbu Dicker

Thomas Naismith Anya

Harper

I love how we make five Championship-equivalent signings but Dom Thomas manages to find himself back in the starting line-up!

10 days in -- players back training --- and not even any new rumour of a "trialist" as yet ...........a boring window so far ---- 

will we need to wait to deadline day or is it possibly the case the club are waiting to confirm the deals that been agreed  ---- to announce as and when everything is signed 

19 minutes ago, Scouser2 said:

10 days in -- players back training --- and not even any new rumour of a "trialist" as yet ...........a boring window so far ---- 

It's also the first window for a long time that the squad hasn't desperately needed a boost with some new faces. It's the first time in years we have gone into the January transfer window on the back of a good run of results. Perhaps more boring because there is less worry and panic than there usually is. It's the first time since Kenny was manager that I don't consider us to be genuine relegation contenders at this stage of the season. Makes a pleasant change.