Best memories of 2017

Jimpy

1 hour ago, GeeM19 said:

This what it’s like to be killie, Ayrshire blues as you all know, Stevie Clarke is here to stop 10 in a row, 10 in a row 

We are not the wee Sevco if that's what you mean.......

I was well hacked at the clown (supposed Killie fan) at Easter Road yesterday who kept shouting sectarian byle nonsense, no place for that in the Killie support!

Back on topic, Steve Clarke's appointment and the days leading up to that with all the speculation and excited anticipation was the high point for me.......

Folk have mentioned the end but for me was at the start of the Hibs game! Electric atmosphere, both teams and everyone else was out then when SC walked out the hairs on the back of my neck were on edge and haven’t felt so much anticipation and excitement in many a year!

On 31/12/2017 at 9:13 PM, Loudoun Killie said:

We are not the wee Sevco if that's what you mean.......

I was well hacked at the clown (supposed Killie fan) at Easter Road yesterday who kept shouting sectarian byle nonsense, no place for that in the Killie support!

Back on topic, Steve Clarke's appointment and the days leading up to that with all the speculation and excited anticipation was the high point for me.......

What was the sectarian bile??

16 minutes ago, Killieboykfc said:

What was the sectarian bile??

Well I ain't publishing this but a commonly used description of a Catholic was used by a supposed Killie fan on more than one occasion, targeted at a Hibs player, think Stokes (who I can't stand either but I'd never resort to the 'F' word).

Total walloper, not what we are about.

4 minutes ago, Loudoun Killie said:

Well I ain't publishing this but a commonly used description of a Catholic was used by a supposed Killie fan on more than one occasion, targeted at a Hibs player, think Stokes (who I can't stand either but I'd never resort to the 'F' word).

Total walloper, not what we are about.

No place for that amongst our fans!