Trump latest

Shropshire_killie

1 minute ago, Shropshire_killie said:

So he was pulled for calling it the "Chinese virus", by a journalist yesterday and today persisted with it. Show some respect to the dead you absolute bastard. 

I think he is doing it on purpose. "I can be a racist f**kwit and there is nothing you can do about it" Its primary school stuff.

Yesterday he was asked if he had any words for the American public .... and he proceeded to go off on a rant at the reporter.

Today he announces that the FDA have approved a drug to fight the virus  ... except all they have done is start a test.

Guy is a fukwit and needs a bullet in the head.

1 hour ago, chubbs said:

Yesterday he was asked if he had any words for the American public .... and he proceeded to go off on a rant at the reporter.

Today he announces that the FDA have approved a drug to fight the virus  ... except all they have done is start a test.

Guy is a fukwit and needs a bullet in the head.

Let’s be honest it would take months for that bullet to even register and he’d still be walking about talking absolute pish.

The latest from the Trumpet.

President Trump, at his daily press briefing, claimed that chloroquine had been approved for use in treating the coronavirus by the US Food and Drugs Administration (FDA). That is the body in charge of licensing medicines in America.

"We're going to be able to make that drug available almost immediately. And that's where the FDA has been so great. They've gone through the approval process - it's been approved."

However, the FDA has made it clear it has not been approved for treating those infected with the Covid-19 coronavirus.

"There are no FDA-approved therapeutics or drugs to treat, cure or prevent Covid-19."

51 minutes ago, gdevoy said:

President Trump, at his daily press briefing, claimed that chloroquine had been approved for use in treating the coronavirus by the US Food and Drugs Administration (FDA). That is the body in charge of licensing medicines in America.

"We're going to be able to make that drug available almost immediately. And that's where the FDA has been so great. They've gone through the approval process - it's been approved."

However, the FDA has made it clear it has not been approved for treating those infected with the Covid-19 coronavirus.

"There are no FDA-approved therapeutics or drugs to treat, cure or prevent Covid-19."

He is an absolute clown.  He also congratulated the supermarkets, especially Walmart for making great business and having a day even better than christmas.  This is because of panic buying you f**king s**t biscuit.

Hasn't a clue, frightening that this clown has his finger on the nuclear button.

We can only hope that he is the front, but everyone behind him is in charge and just appeases him in case he loses his temper and fires someone.  Is suspect not and the US has truly become an idiocracy.

Edited by Beaker71

2 hours ago, EKX16 said:

Ronald Reagan used to scare me but this numpty is in a class of his own.

Yet inhad a Skype call with a supposedly intelligent person in Crosby texas today who actually said he is doing a fantastic job and the media snippets aren't representative.  When I pointed out we in the UK are seeing the full addresses she still said they were true.

Absolutemt delusional, there is no hope for America.  Its f**ked.

9 hours ago, gdevoy said:

That was the latest news 2 days ago....

53 minutes ago, Beaker71 said:

Yet inhad a Skype call with a supposedly intelligent person in Crosby texas today who actually said he is doing a fantastic job and the media snippets aren't representative.  When I pointed out we in the UK are seeing the full addresses she still said they were true.

Absolutemt delusional, there is no hope for America.  Its f**ked.

All my American relatives and friends think he is a great guy and are always sending me articles more or less accusing all democrats of being Russian / Muslim agents 

12 minutes ago, Killiepies said:

All my American relatives and friends think he is a great guy and are always sending me articles more or less accusing all democrats of being Russian / Muslim agents 

I’ve got several very intelligent highly thought of medical and dental colleagues in the USA that think he’s just dandy . 2 are from the U.K. !!! 

1 hour ago, Killiepies said:

1 hour ago, Bonbon19 said:

I’ve got several very intelligent highly thought of medical and dental colleagues in the USA that think he’s just dandy . 2 are from the U.K. !!! 

It's a real enigma. I, myself personally, just canny see by Beaker's synopsis.

1 hour ago, Beaker71 said:

No accounting for taste. Personally I think he is a complete self publicist arsehoop.

He missed out thick as sticky pig-s**t though. 

Remember these are the people queueing up to stockpile guns and ammo while we hoard bog-roll. 

35 minutes ago, gdevoy said:

It's a real enigma. I, myself personally, just canny see by Beaker's synopsis.

He missed out thick as sticky pig-s**t though. 

Remember these are the people queueing up to stockpile guns and ammo while we hoard bog-roll. 

The guy is an ignorant, racist, ego maniac ,horrible man of a person voted in by brainwashed imbeciles

USA is a busted flush. The ‘haves’ are happy to live in a country where most people live on less than nothing and die young -,even without Covid - in their service to the ‘haves’.  Otherwise intelligent people happy to support Trump and be openly racist. In fact exactly the type of country Johnston, Cummings, Rees-Mogg etc are trying to turn the UK into. They will succeed in England, even after this, but I think Scotland will - eventually - say f**k off this is not our way. 

There is a difference between liking Trump and liking what he has done.

Anyone I've spoken to over there thinks Trump is an arsehole.... however he has support because he has done what he said he would do in most cases and they have more money in their pockets.

1 hour ago, chubbs said:

There is a difference between liking Trump and liking what he has done.

Anyone I've spoken to over there thinks Trump is an arsehole.... however he has support because he has done what he said he would do in most cases and they have more money in their pockets.

Looks that way as he is prepared to put money before lives and he counts himself as a Christian

2 minutes ago, killie1961 said:

Looks that way as he is prepared to put money before lives and he counts himself as a Christian

My American friends realise that Trump isn’t a “Christian “ but with the blue collar workers that plays well in the USA. I’ve been told there’s a clip somewhere from a while back where he calls religion something like mumbo jumbo , possibly his TV show ? 

7 minutes ago, killie1961 said:

Have you been the the USA?  In houston every corner has a church and a bank next to it.  Christianity is used to wash the blood from their hands.

They wouldn't know a christian deed if it booted them in the wallet.

Selfish, money oriented gun toting bunglec**ts.

2 hours ago, chubbs said:

To the detriment of the planet, their health and everyone's safety.

Utter arse biscuit of a man.

Trump plans on putting folk back to work next week.

Every decision he makes is out of self interest, he is willing to see people die to keep the economy strong so his chances of re-election are stronger. And his supporters are behind him!

The same morons who were panic buying guns and ammo to preotect themselves from government tyranny during a national emergency are behind the president who is telling them to go back to work and risk theirs and their family's lives.

He has broken that country beyond repair. I do not see how they come back from this. What terrifies me is he could very well end up re-elected as he's up against either Biden or Sanders. Biden 10 years ago would have swept it. Now, I have no confidence.

If Trump is re-elected, watch Putin roll into the old Soviet states.

Edited by bute-killiefan

4 hours ago, Bonbon19 said:

My American friends realise that Trump isn’t a “Christian “ but with the blue collar workers that plays well in the USA. I’ve been told there’s a clip somewhere from a while back where he calls religion something like mumbo jumbo , possibly his TV show ? 

Nothing worse making money out of the pretence of being a christian