Trump latest

Shropshire_killie

5 hours ago, gdevoy said:

Aye, you can see how well that sort of approach works in resolving issues in a divided community. Just look at how well it worked out and what it did for the economy in  Northern Ireland.

Has a go at the chinese now playing the race card must be a election coming up

Apparently he had his feelings hurt because news channels were laughing at him hiding in his bunker and Tweeting about how the States were being weak. Now causing him to gas protestors outside the Whitehouse so he can across the road to pose outside a church while holding a bible upside down.

People say that comparisons between Trump and the Nazis are extreme. Does it seem as extreme now than it did even last year? He is turning his military against black people while calling white supremacists fine people.

This is his last roll of the dice, he knows his days are numbered, he wants to burn the place to the ground to keep power. God help them when Biden wins in November and he refuses to leave.

15 minutes ago, bute-killiefan said:

Apparently he had his feelings hurt because news channels were laughing at him hiding in his bunker and Tweeting about how the States were being weak. Now causing him to gas protestors outside the Whitehouse so he can across the road to pose outside a church while holding a bible upside down.

People say that comparisons between Trump and the Nazis are extreme. Does it seem as extreme now than it did even last year? He is turning his military against black people while calling white supremacists fine people.

This is his last roll of the dice, he knows his days are numbered, he wants to burn the place to the ground to keep power. God help them when Biden wins in November and he refuses to leave.

white Americans of all social classes will vote for Trump in a landslide. Anyone that thinks different is kidding themselves. Then when he’s back in, his Russian pals will tell him his side of the bargain 

3 minutes ago, KenVaagen1984 said:

white Americans of all social classes will vote for Trump in a landslide. Anyone that thinks different is kidding themselves. Then when he’s back in, his Russian pals will tell him his side of the bargain 

If Trump wins, which I was convinced of before the pandemic, I expect Russia to roll in to Ukraine

1 minute ago, bute-killiefan said:

If Trump wins, which I was convinced of before the pandemic, I expect Russia to roll in to Ukraine

Me too. I also expect the wonderful west to do hee-haw  about it. Russian Army shot down a civilian airliner in European airspace killing hundreds and there was barely a squeak out of UK or US governments and that was pre Trump and pre Cummings. Only Netherlands whose civilians were actually murdered kicked up about it.  

3 hours ago, KenVaagen1984 said:

white Americans of all social classes will vote for Trump in a landslide. 

You may well be right but he will be president of a very divided country. Gonna be kinda difficult to make America great again while fighting a civil war.

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently The Trumpet did not know the UK has nuclear weapons. Mr (John) Bolton, who worked in the White House for 17 months, said the president was "stunningly uninformed".

I find the fact that somebody with this level of ignorance can become president of the USA quite disturbing. I mean I knew money was key but I had assumed some basic level of competence was expected.

Edited by gdevoy

2 hours ago, gdevoy said:

...I had assumed some basic level of competence was expected.

Didn't you watch any of his rallies, or the debates with Clinton?

The guy is defiantly ignorant, racist, misogynistic, offensive, corrupt.... Being President just gives him a false veneer of legitimacy. 

The only thing to admire about him is his brass neck in being so overt about it.

2 hours ago, gdevoy said:

Apparently The Trumpet did not know the UK has nuclear weapons. Mr (John) Bolton, who worked in the White House for 17 months, said the president was "stunningly uninformed".

I find the fact that somebody with this level of ignorance can become president of the USA quite disturbing. I mean I knew money was key but I had assumed some basic level of competence was expected.

I’m looking forward to reading Bolton’s book , if it ever gets published , if only to see Trump encouraging his supporters to indulge in a good old book burning session . Shades of 1933 Nazi Germany  and McCarthyism will be invoked which would be ironic considering Boltons tendencies . 

1 hour ago, Bonbon19 said:

I’m looking forward to reading Bolton’s book , if it ever gets published , if only to see Trump encouraging his supporters to indulge in a good old book burning session . Shades of 1933 Nazi Germany  and McCarthyism will be invoked which would be ironic considering Boltons tendencies . 

The book has been released to media outlets so it'll appear in some form or another.

1 hour ago, Bonbon19 said:

I’m looking forward to reading Bolton’s book , if it ever gets published ...

Bolton was a nutter of a hawk who would happily have started wars against Iran and North Korea.

His book might have some titbits which embarrass Trump but I won’t be reading it. 

46 minutes ago, Scooter said:

The book has been released to media outlets so it'll appear in some form or another.

These legal blocks to publication are as much use as a chocolate teapot these says with the internet. Also using "Natioal Security"  to cover political embarrassment is a bit threadbare these days.

5 hours ago, bute-killiefan said:

Remember when people said the comparison with the nazis was dramatic?

Many of Trump's supporters are strongly aligned with what we scientists and engineers used to call the KKK. I dont think Trump is bright enough to make the link between that and the Aryan supremacists.

Edited by gdevoy