Trump latest

Shropshire_killie

On 6/28/2020 at 10:59 AM, EKX16 said:

I was told that by a friend who is very much into conspiracy theories. Also if a vaccine for this coronavirus turns up and gates has anything to do with it he won't be taking it. I'm not sure I would trust Bill gates either. I take most things on the internet with a pinch of salt.

Genuine question, why wouldn't you trust Bill Gates? The guy has dedicated his life for the past decade into finding vaccinations for diseases that kill hundreds of thousands every year. It's not like he's Elon Musk who throws money at whatever the moment calls for in search of adulation, calling anyone who does it ahead of him a pedo

6 hours ago, bute-killiefan said:

Genuine question, why wouldn't you trust Bill Gates? The guy has dedicated his life for the past decade into finding vaccinations for diseases that kill hundreds of thousands every year. It's not like he's Elon Musk who throws money at whatever the moment calls for in search of adulation, calling anyone who does it ahead of him a pedo

Who knows, but wait till they find out Gates has created and obtained the patent for a Covid-19 vaccine. 9_9 That'll really blow their tiny minds!

1 hour ago, Bonbon19 said:

Inventor attempts to protect his intellectual property and maximise earnings shocker. 

Haha. Is this like when you were trying to tell me that, iphones that don’t work with NHS apps 96% of the time, are no less secure than androids?!  Lolz

I wasnt saying i wouldnt trust BIll Gates btw, just 20 years ago there was a massive multiyear antitrust lawsuit in which Gates was described as ‘evasive and unresponsive’.   He argued over definitions of words such as ‘complete’, ‘concerned’, ‘ask’ and ‘we’; certain portions of the proceeding would later provoke laughter from the judge when shown in court (wikipedia)

Microsoft did not invent the web browser, but they were busted bythe US government for abusing their monopoly to crush the little guy (netscape) who did do the innovation and who were in a market leading position on windows.

Microsoft executives had proved time and time again, to be innacrurate, misleading,evasive and transparantly false...Micorosft is a company with an institutional disdain for both the truth and for rules of law that lesser entities must respect. It is also a company whose senior managament is not averse to offering spurious testimony to support spurious defences of its wrongdoing” (Judge Jackson in his summing up of the appeal, United States v Microsoft Corp)

Edited by RAG

18 hours ago, bute-killiefan said:

It was a conversation over the phone with a friend who is into conspiracies. Personally speaking I've nothing against the man,not that I know a great deal about him to be honest.

5 hours ago, RAG said:

Haha. Is this like when you were trying to tell me that, iphones that don’t work with NHS apps 96% of the time, are no less secure than androids?!  Lolz

I wasnt saying i wouldnt trust BIll Gates btw, just 20 years ago there was a massive multiyear antitrust lawsuit in which Gates was described as ‘evasive and unresponsive’.   He argued over definitions of words such as ‘complete’, ‘concerned’, ‘ask’ and ‘we’; certain portions of the proceeding would later provoke laughter from the judge when shown in court (wikipedia)

Microsoft did not invent the web browser, but they were busted bythe US government for abusing their monopoly to crush the little guy (netscape) who did do the innovation and who were in a market leading position on windows.

Microsoft executives had proved time and time again, to be innacrurate, misleading,evasive and transparantly false...Micorosft is a company with an institutional disdain for both the truth and for rules of law that lesser entities must respect. It is also a company whose senior managament is not averse to offering spurious testimony to support spurious defences of its wrongdoing” (Judge Jackson in his summing up of the appeal, United States v Microsoft Corp)

Don’t remember the first line tbh re NHS app I remember saying I d trust the govt more with my data than Apple and Google . That looks daft in a new light tbf .

Ive read Steve Jobs authorised biography and he was going to go down the licensing route like Gates ,who at that time was considered a friend , wrt IOS but was “dissuaded “ by what he foresaw was potential litigations . Iirc the early versions of windows had Word , Excel and Office included in the price? and was it not Apple who first used the tactic of extras upgrades and add ons wrt computer services ? 
Jobs did admit to some practices later in his life wrt how he dealt with suppliers and manufacturers that he regretted and I’m sure he settled a protectionist claim in the US or EU ? 

I see The Trumpet now declares he has nothing against masks, he just wont wear one. Asking an egotist like Trump to cover his face is like asking the tide not to come in. He wants to be seen. He lives to be seen. If he is not seen he does not exist.

4 hours ago, gdevoy said:

I see The Trumpet now declares he has nothing against masks, he just wont wear one. Asking an egotist like Trump to cover his face is like asking the tide not to come in. He wants to be seen. He lives to be seen. If he is not seen he does not exist.

I thought he had already had one on

At least eight of Trump's staffers who were at his Tulsa rally have tested positive for coronavirus. Should be okay though, their boss will look after them, eh, he's a great leader!

And because of fears over maybe coming in contact with these folk, Trump's entire campaign staff at the rally are in quarantine! 9_9

59 minutes ago, gdevoy said:

He said he had tried it out but it wasn't the right image for being on camera. 

Trump knows masks matter but the image is bad for him politically.

He tells the people, 'no masks needed', but everyone close to him wears a mask.

He says, 'I tell my guys to test less', but all around him get tested.

The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention thinks there may be 10 times as many sickened by Coronavirus than is being reported, that's 20 million people! Well, he now owns his American disaster, Mr Masks Are Weakness.

Edited by Scooter

26 minutes ago, Bonbon19 said:

Trumps pal Kanye West running for president ? 
A good wheeze or a cynical move ? 

Cynical. Takes potential votes away from Democrats.

Remember, that c**t is all pally with that Wotsit-faced, Shredded Wheat-haired, blithering idiot in the white house.

24 minutes ago, Bonbon19 said:

When he announced iirc he’d already missed the cut off date to register for 3 or 4 states ? 

If this raving linatic runs, it will be a massively cynical ploy to take the African American vote from the Democrats and nothing else.

Kanye is that type.of christian American who believes if you can't afford healthcare you should be left to suffer, while at the same time preaching charity.

Avsolute self publicising hypocritical clunge.

"Donald requires division. It is the only way he knows how to survive - my grandfather ensured that decades ago when he turned his children against each other... But he can never escape the fact that he is and always will be a terrified little boy."

- Mary Trump, niece.