Trump latest

Shropshire_killie

18 minutes ago, killie1961 said:

Maybe he will use that money to bribe his jailers when he ends up inside

There's a lot of wishful thinking to see him clapped in irons but I think there's no way he's gonna end up in jail. Not a good look to have a President behind bars, no matter who it is. Biden is all about 'healing' the country, not rubbing salt in open wounds, a deal will be done.

5 hours ago, killie1961 said:

Looks like the headcase is going out with a bang wants to bring back firing squads for condemned prisoners 

He knows how to appeal to his white "Christian Fundamentalist", Jesus hates abortion but thinks we should all carry guns, base.

Edited by gdevoy

8 hours ago, theboyjohnston said:

But but Trump amd Rudy say it happened...... USA USA USA..... they're coming for our guns......  MAGA......

Repeat ad nauseum if your a cult member.

Who'd have thunk it, a self publicist who used social media and lies to get him elected while having zero policies or ideas beyond build and wall and a slogin...  makes completely false and unsubstantiated allegations when it all goes wrong, and his low.intelligence.supporters continue to lap it up.

7 hours ago, gdevoy said:

I see the Republican in charge of the recount in Georgia has a police escirt and some of his staff and their families have had death threats from Trump supporters. This will end in tears.

Why do these people continue to degrade themselves just to get Drumph’s approval. He will use you and toss you aside once you’re not useful.

Brad Parscale, ex-campaign manager, said he was "hurt" to be removed from his job. "I don't know exactly why I was removed"

Drumph throws everyone under the bus!

1 hour ago, Scooter said:

Why do these people continue to degrade themselves just to get Drumph’s approval. He will use you and toss you aside once you’re not useful.

Brad Parscale, ex-campaign manager, said he was "hurt" to be removed from his job. "I don't know exactly why I was removed"

Drumph throws everyone under the bus!

Its ovbious the guy has deep physchlogical problems

SHOW EVERYONE THE f**kING EVIDENCE THEN......

If you've got loads prove it, front it up, because so far the courts are laughing at you and the so called evidence is nothing short of, "we were winning and you kept counting,  that's not fair cos we were winning and then we lost  so youse cheated"

The sooner this clown and his so called government get to f**k, the quicker the world become a slightly safer.

13 hours ago, Beaker71 said:

SHOW EVERYONE THE f**kING EVIDENCE THEN......

If you've got loads prove it, front it up, because so far the courts are laughing at you and the so called evidence is nothing short of, "we were winning and you kept counting,  that's not fair cos we were winning and then we lost  so youse cheated"

The sooner this clown and his so called government get to f**k, the quicker the world become a slightly safer.

He has the right to appeal everything that is thrown out to a higher court. When it is thrown out there it goes to a higher court. Eventually everything will end up at the US Supreme Coyrt. Normally the extraordinarily scathing terms in which these cases gave been dismissed by lower courts would ensure they are also thrown out by the supreme court. But ...Trump has packed that court with his own team.

If his people on the Supreme Court decide to back him here all Hell will break out across the US. It could lead to an actual civil war.

26 minutes ago, Scooter said:

While the minion liars keep fighting like 'Japanese soldiers' long after the war is over, there's been a definite cessation of whining from Drumph, he knows the end game is near...

Screenshot_20201203_102028.jpg.a4abd1ac688bdf9e363e89684e35f54f.jpg

I take it you haven't heard about his video on Facebook then.  46minutes of "its not fair   I was cheated,  much of his allegations have already been obliterated yet he repeats the same pish constantly"

On 12/3/2020 at 9:35 AM, gdevoy said:

He has the right to appeal everything that is thrown out to a higher court. When it is thrown out there it goes to a higher court. Eventually everything will end up at the US Supreme Coyrt. Normally the extraordinarily scathing terms in which these cases gave been dismissed by lower courts would ensure they are also thrown out by the supreme court. But ...Trump has packed that court with his own team.

If his people on the Supreme Court decide to back him here all Hell will break out across the US. It could lead to an actual civil war.

Surprise Surprise Trumps crooked lawyer Guillani has covid

Texas now apparently trying to sue the 4 states Biden won to beat the orange twat, taking in to the supreme Court and claiming the changes these states made to the election process is unlawful.

All deliberately to 'Help' Donald Trump.

Trump will cause a civil war and the break up of the US here,  self serving clown.

Edited by Beaker71