Trump latest

Shropshire_killie

20 hours ago, Fudger said:

Does a stutter make you change the topic of your conversation continually through a few sentences? 
Does a stutter make you invent new terminology, talk about children rubbing the hairs on your leg in swimming pools and sniffing random children's hair? 

From the videos he has posted in the last 6 months he has some sort of severe memory lapse. 

Clearly not, but it does more to explain it than claiming he has dementia.

Trump's campaign are pushing the dementia thing. like they did with the claim Hilary was at death's door. I can't believe folk are falling for it again.

19 hours ago, Fudger said:

Not disputing that in the slightest. My point was that I cannot believe the supposed most powerful country in the world has these two guys as the front runners for the job of most powerful person in the world. 

No argument from me on that. Of all the people who ran, I can't believe they went with Joe. Best thing he could do now is have Warren as his running mate. For me she was the standout candidate for the top job.

5 hours ago, bute-killiefan said:

I can't believe folk are falling for it again.

People are generally seriously not very bright and they hear what they want to hear. If you are a fairly simple minded white supremacist and somebody says that the black guy who was last president was secretly a Muslim and his wife was a man, that's good enough for you.

5 hours ago, bute-killiefan said:

I can't believe they went with Joe. 

He may only really be fit for a care home but his backers had the most wonga, and in he US that's all that matters.

• 2 weeks later...

Trump's America is now a place where a black CNN reporter can be arrested, live on air, for reporting the riots in Minneapolis ...before the white killer cop who kneeled on a black guys neck asphyxiating him to death, sparking said riots!

Feck sake!

4 hours ago, Scooter said:

Trump's America is now a place where a black CNN reporter can be arrested, live on air, for reporting the riots in Minneapolis ...before the white killer cop who kneeled on a black guys neck asphyxiating him to death, sparking said riots!

Feck sake!

Yeah but at least they live free from state tyranny in a democracy. Thank goodness they dont live in China.

11 hours ago, Scooter said:

Feck sake!

Took them some time to arrest the arsehole Cop too. His two cop mates need nailing too for standing by and doing nothing. Every cop lined up facing the Demonstrators and aggressively wielding their batons was white. 

Edited by Shropshire_killie
Added a bit

6 hours ago, Shropshire_killie said:

Took them some time to arrest the arsehole Cop too. His two cop mates need nailing too for standing by and doing nothing. Every cop lined up facing the Demonstrators and aggressively wielding their batons was white. 

Quoted on news tonight pea brain trump was itching for protestors outside the mad house to try to scale the walls where they would be ripped to pieces by guard dogs and the special agents in white house would sort them out absolute dickhead of a human being

12 hours ago, killie1961 said:

Quoted on news tonight pea brain trump was itching for protestors outside the mad house to try to scale the walls where they would be ripped to pieces by guard dogs and the special agents in white house would sort them out absolute dickhead of a human being

The person responsible gas been charged but African Anericans know that means nothing. Six white policemen were found to have been acting in self defence by a white jury in LA. They had just been filmed kicking an African American to death.

That's why there us rioting. 

The tango faced manchild won’t be happy until he’s got to use the troops for something. How is he supposed to look presidential without a war or sending in the army to suppress his own citizens on his CV?  I suppose he’d settle for a police action at a push. 

30 minutes ago, Zorro said:

The tango faced manchild won’t be happy until he’s got to use the troops for something. How is he supposed to look presidential without a war or sending in the army to suppress his own citizens on his CV?  I suppose he’d settle for a police action at a push. 

Aye, you can see how well that sort of approach works in resolving issues in a divided community. Just look at how well it worked out and what it did for the economy in  Northern Ireland.