Cheerio Again Huns?

It is becoming clearer and clearer why Derrick McInnes said "Naw". And with Norwich looking for £10,000pw it seems unlikely Stevie Naismith will be back at Ibrox any time soon. 

Hard to say whether they can avoid admin. or not but it seems clear they are currently sailing very close to the wind.

2 hours ago, gdevoy said:

It is becoming clearer and clearer why Derrick McInnes said "Naw". And with Norwich looking for £10,000pw it seems unlikely Stevie Naismith will be back at Ibrox any time soon. 

Hard to say whether they can avoid admin. or not but it seems clear they are currently sailing very close to the wind.

McInnes was clearly made aware of a lot of things when he was interviewed and that made him step back and reassess his decision

On 09/01/2018 at 5:05 PM, bute-killiefan said:

So they've budgeted to win the league? OR 2nd place? Neither look likely so they are not teetering to the edge? What an absolute shambles

I've seen analysis of their accounts which stated that they needed group stage qualification in an euro competition for 3 of the 5 upcoming seasons in order for their business plan to 'work'

2 hours ago, fmcc said:

I've seen analysis of their accounts which stated that they needed group stage qualification in an euro competition for 3 of the 5 upcoming seasons in order for their business plan to 'work'

KFC only started to steer away from financial oblivion when they disentangled the business plan from the hyperbole used to sell STs.

Business Plan                         "Over 5 or 6seasons we are going to average 8-9th" 
Sales Pitch                             "We are a top six team"

I suggest Sevco could learn from this.

18 hours ago, Dieter's Heeder said:

I had heard this before. Was this season counted as one of the 5, or is it starting from next?

Presumably if it was year ending mid 2017, then the projection would've been based on this season 17/18 being the first of those 5. 

Edited by fmcc

2 hours ago, bute-killiefan said:

They can't see reason. Dave King could piss on them from the top of Ibrox and they'd tell you it's not piss, it's rain.

They have not learned a thing from 2012, demanding that everything is ok when it clearly isn't. I felt bad for their fans last time in a way. Not this time

At least you will have learned your lesson to never pity them again.

That's the main thing! :2:

• 2 weeks later...