Cheerio Again Huns?

1 hour ago, Souleycouley93 said:

Morelos isn’t worth a million. 

same amount of goals as Kris Boyd . Don’t see any Chinese folk giving any verbal offers to him except from free prawn crackers with over a 20£ spend.

He’s got a 6 course golden handcuffs deal with the Five Star despite transfer window interest from the brand new La Dragon!

More nonsense printed to order by Jim's old pals in the press to try and convince their fans that they are still in some way relevant. 

The fact is a lot of them fall for this time and time again because they so much want it to be true. Old Charlie Green picked up on this irrational gullibility very quickly and milked it for all it was worth. 

They get exactly what they deserve. 

1 hour ago, Prahakillie said:

Good to see they are no longer cash strapped and are financially secure because they have secured a 3 million quid overdaft facility.

9_9

They are trying to spin this as a positive outcome... it isn't. This equates to not living within their means... the important part of the article is the phrase "working capital".

It also further casts doubt on this phantom bid they received that was around three times the players value!

Supposedly, and I caveat by having read it online, and therefore is as likely to be as true as isn't, they wanted to secure the funding against the future transfer of Morelos. Close Brothers preferred to secure it against season ticket money in August, which also has to pay for Jamie Murphy and Greg Docherty.

I expect Murphy to 'fall out' with Murty near the end of the season and end up back at Brighton.

45 minutes ago, Bullitt said:

Notice anything hilariously obvious in this article relating to the Close Brothers?

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-chief-charles-green-quits-1842777

Ticketus?

It gets funnier by the minute. xD

no wonder they allegedly wanted to secure the overdraft against season ticket sales.

3 minutes ago, Prahakillie said:

Ticketus?

It gets funnier by the minute. xD

no wonder they allegedly wanted to secure the overdraft against season ticket sales.

Incredible isn't it!!

I mean... what the actual f*ck!!??

Surely they've picked up on this? Surely I can't be alone in waving a red flag...