Green isn't a colour that suits you McCall

Sp3ckyh0td0g81

38 minutes ago, historyman said:

Celtic fan reinforcing their very well deserved reputation for being paranoid. 

Agreed. Go onto FF and the comments are the media are all bhoys. Paranoia overload with both clubs.

I do agree that I can't ever think of a manager who has publicly dismissed a players ability whilst not being involved at all in the transfer... maybe Mourinho (and that's the only time that fat wank will ever be mentioned in the same breath as Jose).

However, we all know what that shows like. We have our club captain come out a day previously and say "only one club in Scotland conduct their business like this"... and that in itself was absolutely hilarious from our viewpoint but completely uncalled for from everyone else's.

To me, this was a retaliation move because of both Boyd and Clarke's comments the day before which riled the entire follow follow community of which McCall is probably a moderator on the site!

For the paper to run the stories is poor but not unheard of. We've had Scotland needs a strong rangers stories from Souness, Boyd thinks all Aberdeen players are wank and Cathro is an iPad coach... that's just the s**te they print, catering to the old firm knuckle dragging community who will see that title and lap it up.

Far be it from me to agree with anything on FF, but on the day they signed a couple of pretty good players to improve their squad the back pages undermined it all with the story that Boyd and Clarke laid the boot in. That in itself was not fair.

A great quote from Sir Stevie in The Sun

Today the Rugby Park gaffer told McCall to mind his own business.

He said: “Ian gave an opinion but it’s not one I would agree with.

“He’s entitled to that opinion but it might be better for Ian to concentrate on Ayr and make sure he repays the faith the directors have shown in him.”

Stevie Clarke, He Says What He Wants! :2:

4 hours ago, a1killiefan said:

“He’s entitled to that opinion but it might be better for Ian to concentrate on Ayr and make sure he repays the faith the directors have shown in him.”

On STV news saying simlar

5 hours ago, a1killiefan said:

A stunning example of an ability to politely say

“shut up and stop talking s**te you fat ****!”

SC is sheer class

On 1/19/2018 at 2:15 PM, a1killiefan said:

I particularly like the line "the faith the directors have shown in him"

ie the whole world knows you are a liability and no one but that desperate shower would touch you with a barge pole.